• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought he was a good player, quite skillful, and he put over a peach of a cross for Bournemouth last night for a last minute equalizer to make it 2 - 2 against Notts County!

He started playing at towards the end of last season.

Good luck to the chap if it extends his career by a couple of seasons, though I doubt he's short of a bob or two.

Didn't he score a hat-trick in the last game he played for us? (One of our many league cup clashes with Cheltenham IIRC)

Didn't he score a hat-trick in the last game he played for us? (One of our many league cup clashes with Cheltenham IIRC)

Can't remember if it was his last game for us, but he certainly did score a hattrick at Roots Hall against Cheltenham in the League Cup.

BBC South Today were reporting this evening that Lee Bradbury and Steve Fletcher are to be put jointly in temporary charge of Bournemouth following Eddie Howe's decision to take up the manager's position at Burnley.

Ah yes! I'm not surprised at those appointments really, I reckon they'll all do a decent job.

Lee has said he will temporarily hang up his boots to concentrate on his new role.

Link 1

The Bournemouth players, meanwhile, say they support the decision and will do all they can to ensure that he gets the job on a permanent basis. It is believed he is going to be given about three or four games (starting tonight up at Rochdale), with a decision being made by the Bournemouth chairman at the start of February.

Link 2

Another silly sacking. He's only been there 14th months, although that might be considered a long time for a manager these days! They're 13th in League One, maybe their expectations are too high after what Howe did there. Seems like off-the-field issues played as much of a part as on-field, though.

Back