• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right, bottom of page 59 I posted a minus 1 on Bilel and plus 1 on Barker, I know Sheila doesn't like Barker's eyes but there was no need to ignore that post...everyone else since has not noticed, so these are the correct scores at this point in time:
Bilel Mohsni 9
Barry Corr 9
Ryan Hall 12
Chris Barker 10

Bilel Mohsni 7 +1 passion like we haven't seen from a Southend player for a long time
Barry Corr 9 -1 He's got a bad back!
Ryan Hall 12
Chris Barker 12

Corrected....
Bilel Mohsni 7
Barry Corr 9
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 11

Please check to see if anyone else has posted while you've been doing yours, it would make this a whole lot simpler!!!

Bilel Mohsni 5, -1, great player, but doesn't deserve to finish in front of the other 3
Barry Corr 11, +1, ridiculous how he didn't get in the top 3 for player of the year
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 11

Bilel Mohsni 5
Barry Corr 12 +1 Goals, Goals, Yet More Goals and proving people wrong
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 10 -1 The other three are our best three players, sorry Chris, you're the odd man out

Kent Shrimper!!!! 5 - 1 = 4!!!!! :dunce:
Corrected.....AGAIN!

Bilel Mohsni 4
Barry Corr 13
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 10

Bilel Mohsni 3 -1, poor discipline
Barry Corr 13 +1, top scorer
Ryan Hall 14
Chris Barker 10

Bilel Mohsni 2 -1, not top three
Barry Corr 14 +1, anyone who was a freebie and then scores 20 goals has to win this for me
Ryan Hall 14
Chris Barker 10

Bilel Mohsni 3 + most exciting player I've seen for us
Barry Corr 14
Ryan Hall 13 - didn't see him play
Chris Barker 10

Back