• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I am sure DTS will not mind if I reset the scores for the last 4 now, otherwise we will be here until Xmas.

Bilel Mohsni 10
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 10
Chris Barker 10

Reasons still required though surely?
Bilel Mohsni 9 -1 cost us plenty despite entertaining
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 11
Chris Barker 10 +1 player of the season

Bilel Mohsni 9 - Mohsni will tear you apart, quite literally if you annoy him.
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 13 + Hall will tear you apart!
Chris Barker 8

Bilel Mohsni 10 +1 "If the manager want's me to play as a striker , I'll play as a striker. If he wants me to play in defence, I'll play in defence. If he wants me to be keeper, I'll be keeper". Fantasitc attitude to the game. Always got a smile on his face.
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 7 -1 Thought he got found out at the start of the season at LB.

Bilel Mohsni 10
Barry Corr 11 +1 Goals
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 6 -1 Final three ahoy.....

Bilel Mohsni 10
Barry Corr 11
Ryan Hall 14 +1 great form since the turn of the year
Chris Barker 5 -1 weakest left imo sorry chris

Bilel Mohsni 11 +1, most entertaining
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 13 -1, great player, but slow start
Chris Barker 6

Bilel Mohsni 10 -1, not as consistent as the other three
Barry Corr 10
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 7 +1 Player of the year, so shouldn't be next to go

Bilel Mohsni 10
Barry Corr 9 -1 not convinced he'll have another 20 goal season...in his career!
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 8 +1 POTY - 'nuff said!

Bilel Mohsni 12
Barry Corr 8 +1 Goals, goals and more goals.
Ryan Hall 13
Chris Barker 7 -1 For his Bambi impression against Stevenage.

Back