• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kerry Katona hits new lows

ITV's 'This Morning' sponsored by Smirnoff.

The Muppet Show is set to return to TV for the first time in 27 years.

That's nice. Miss Piggy will be able to get a proper job instead of doing those Iceland adverts

After Kerry Katona's appearance on 'ITV's This Morning' people have said she doesn't look to be in a satisfactory condition.

I agree, she's still alive and breathing.

I was watching on the news that Iceland is in economic turmoil.
That's what happens when Kerry Katona does your advertising.

The Sunday Sport once found a bus on the moon...
Here she was this week on This Morning.

article-1079666-02344477000005DC-351_634x468.jpg

Only one of them can be right.

celebrity sex face

Am I the only one who does not buy that any bloke in the right mind would give her a go? Yes she is not at her peak but then how many of us on here can say they are.

If she is drugged/****ed up you will get a really decent bit of action, sure some bum fun wont be out of the question and she has a massive set too?

I would LOVE to see those that say they wouldnt be given the chance too and then say NO.

kerry-katona.jpg

Am I the only one who does not buy that any bloke in the right mind would give her a go? Yes she is not at her peak but then how many of us on here can say they are.

If she is drugged/****ed up you will get a really decent bit of action, sure some bum fun wont be out of the question and she has a massive set too?

I would LOVE to see those that say they wouldnt be given the chance too and then say NO.

kerry-katona.jpg

Dave are you being serious?! Yeah she looks pretty good in this picture, but that was a long time ago. I can fully understand any bloke that wouldn't want to give her one. Her voice is on par with fingernails on a chalkboard and her appearance is a spit for miss piggy. I could pick some of you up some far better looking chavs from Southend high street on a Friday night for some of you to "give a go" as some so put it and they would prob be far better standard than KK.

Some of you lot need to up your standards! Desperate or not I am sure there are far better shags out there than a coke snorting scumbag like herself.

On the flip side, she obviously has problems, but from what I can see she doesn't help herself. Someone like her is not fit to mother children in her state. The fact that Iceland still have her fronting their compaign is laughable.

Dave are you being serious?! Yeah she looks pretty good in this picture, but that was a long time ago. I can fully understand any bloke that wouldn't want to give her one. Her voice is on par with fingernails on a chalkboard and her appearance is a spit for miss piggy. I could pick some of you up some far better looking chavs from Southend high street on a Friday night for some of you to "give a go" as some so put it and they would prob be far better standard than KK.

Some of you lot need to up your standards! Desperate or not I am sure there are far better shags out there than a coke snorting scumbag like herself.

On the flip side, she obviously has problems, but from what I can see she doesn't help herself. Someone like her is not fit to mother children in her state. The fact that Iceland still have her fronting their compaign is laughable.

You're not getting green for that. You've got enough of that colour about you already. She's nobody's dream date but she's worth a quick Watergate.

I could pick some of you up some far better looking chavs from Southend high street on a Friday night for some of you to "give a go" as some so put it and they would prob be far better standard than KK.
I don't think anyone is denying that to be fair.....

Hi chaps,

I'd probably plough her, but I'd need three bags.
One to put over her head, one for mine (in case hers falls off) and one to be sick in.
She's uglier than a bulldog licking p*ss of a thistle.

And I would agree with previous postings that she would be rather 'cavernous'.

Back