• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kerry Katona hits new lows

I would don't care if she is ****ed! She is lovely.... Although agree with Ian's point about the clowns pocket.

Can I say one last thing?

kerry_katona_03.jpg

I think I have made my point.

How can anyone chuck their life away in such a tragic fashion? I despair of some people. What are her friands and family doing?

How can anyone chuck their life away in such a tragic fashion? I despair of some people. What are her friands and family doing?

Well her husband is a knobend so that does not help her case.

Not exactly happy families then. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't know her from any other lady on the street but honestly - it pains me to see someone in that state. Was she drunk? In my opinion (and that's all) - very. She repeated the same things over and over. Watch her hands.

And I think she sued her mum didn't she?

Yes I think I remember reading something about that somewhere.

I also remember seeing a clip of her on that show can't remember what it was called. It was a reality show where they cut celebs hair and stuff and she quoted on there after she had left Atomic Kitten, that she couldn't actually sing and never really did LOL!

Airbrushed or otherwise, in Ricey's pic she obviously had a little something about her back in the day, but NOW!!? Seriously, she might have funbags bigger than your head, but you could probably say that about 10% of the pension-drawing female population. Get a grip on yourselves lads*.

_44515028_pa_katona203.jpg

* Obviously, I mean that in a not touching yourself kind of way, ya bleedin' animals.

:dim:

Airbrushed or otherwise, in Ricey's pic she obviously had a little something about her back in the day, but NOW!!? Seriously, she might have funbags bigger than your head, but you could probably say that about 10% of the pension-drawing female population. Get a grip on yourselves lads*.

* Obviously, I mean that in a not touching yourself kind of way, ya bleedin' animals.

:dim:

I don't know if I have read your post wrong SBH but you do realise that the picture I posted is from this weeks Zoo magazine?

Back