• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Kensdale gone

Sad day for us as i was a big fan of him
I really do wish him well despite the circumstances

It's probably better for Kensdale that they haven't expanded on the reasons
Yep, that's exactly why they haven't.

only option unfortunately, slightly surprised it's taken this long
Legal process to go through when unilaterally terminating a contract for reasons like that, plus the player has a right of appeal period. That all needed to get out of the way before they could announce anything.

Yep, that's exactly why they haven't.

Legal process to go through when unilaterally terminating a contract for reasons like that, plus the player has a right of appeal period. That all needed to get out of the way before they could announce anything.
yeah that makes sense bud , thanks

A real shame that it ended this way, but is the right thing by the club. I fully suspect we will never know exactly what went on (and have no right to), but hopefully he gets all the help he needs.

This in no way absolves him of what allegedly happened, but football aside, you would like to think as a person that he can turn things around for himself.

Back