• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kate Lawler - Hottie or Munter

Kate Lawler - Would you or wouldn't you?

• Yes - She's a babe

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No - extreme munter

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Now this is what you call a babe

Enjoy

3959067468a6215984295l.jpg

Yes please :finger:

As if some of you chumps would turn a bird like that down!!

While she wouldn't stand out in a crowd of stunners, she still looks way better than most chicks down the local nightclub and would only look better still after my eighth pint of wrongbow!

I would do what DTS would do to her. Be the best 30 seconds of her life!

Alas, we agree for once :D

I take it from your comments that no taste and stupidity run within Celtic genes then?

What is there not to fancy about Kelly Brook? She is a top sort and one of the most do-able females around today. You really wouldn't? You must be total ****s for sure.

Brook is one of those 'marvellous until she opens her mouth' (stop sniggering in the back, Slipper) birds. Lawler might be worse off in the breasticle department, but at least she can read an autocue. Either way both would get it - as soon as I can find the chloroform.

Brook is one of those 'marvellous until she opens her mouth' (stop sniggering in the back, Slipper) birds. Lawler might be worse off in the breasticle department, but at least she can read an autocue. Either way both would get it - as soon as I can find the chloroform.

Sorry JS Tilly has still got your chloroform, only way we can get players down to RH....

I take it from your comments that no taste and stupidity run within Celtic genes then?

Oi, 100% Essex me, don't think I've got any Celtic genes* (although in the strange mists of my family I have heard my paternal grandmother was at least part Irish).

* - unless having a seaso for Parkhead for 2 years counts? :p

Strange bloke.

Says the mod who doesn't even know how to search for New Posts on his own message-board! :p

Oi, 100% Essex me, don't think I've got any Celtic genes* (although in the strange mists of my family I have heard my paternal grandmother was at least part Irish).

* - unless having a seaso for Parkhead for 2 years counts? :p

Says the mod who doesn't even know how to search for New Posts on his own message-board! :p

That's owner. I am so much more than a mere mod :finger:

Is that a new euphemism for the dairy pillows? Good work.

As for Kelly Brook, how can any red-blooded male not want to spend a night with her and her two not-so-little "fellas", as it were? She's a stunner, and no mistake.

:cool:

I particularly well-endowed lass I used to know, referred to hers as "the girls" - got to love that! :D

Just don't get the attraction about KB, Matt. Same as when people on here go into raptures about Rachel Stevens who again I feel looks rather ordinary!

Back