• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kate Lawler - Hottie or Munter

Kate Lawler - Would you or wouldn't you?

• Yes - She's a babe

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No - extreme munter

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
Top post there my friend - LMFAO...:D :D :D

It needed to be said mate. She is one of my favourites and all real, and has actually worked hard for her fame unlike some of the other reality tv stars....Im going off on one again aren't i ?:D

lawler521024x768.jpg

HOT HOT HOT!

For one she is a hardworking DJ who regularly does sets all over the uk and europe, rather than just shag a footballer or get em out on page 3

For one she is a hardworking DJ who regularly does sets all over the uk and europe, rather than just shag a footballer or get em out on page 3

But that's what she does now, rather than what she did to get known.

Face it, The Sun for weeks whilst she was in the BB house were trying to get nipple & flange shots of her in the shower. She then publicly made a bit thing over her "love" for Mr Woodgate, hence why this poxy thread started and said how wonderful it was he was injured whilst in Madrid as he could basically be on a paid holiday. Think she also said some bolleaux about how snobbish Posh Spice was as she was so obviously jealous about her "looks"

Its not her fault she won BB. She has a nice fit body so why shouldn't she flaunt it in bikini's and get paid good money so that sad gits like us buy lads mags and have a look at her on a monday morning at work.

As for her relationship with Woodgate well like she said as he was injured all the time it was like a holiday for her and her boyfriend, who is the mug? certainly not her. I would take the free holiday all be it without Woodgate:eek:.

As far as the modern breed of fame starved idiots to come and go from our tv screens goes i for one think Kate Lawler has worked her way into a well paid job through hard work and a good brain and management team round her.

And i still think she is fit as :D:D

She used to work at my Company's Desktop Support Section before going on BB, could not believe it when I saw her on BB.

I say fair play to her. She took her chance, so do people have problems with the winners of the lottery after all they have no talent but have a healthy bank balance??

I also agree with B and Slipper, and that opinion is also based from the days of obscurity

Last edited:
Back