• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

Don’t shoot the messenger but someone in the know who is right about everything has confirmed it. Was just looking through your lot’s opinions on the game tonight when news broke so thought I’d mention it. Not here to mock or gloat or anything like that.

Looking forward to a tough game tonight I’d take a point now but we simply have to win and can’t afford to lose again! Best of luck.
So he’s gone to a smaller club now ffs…..

........or perhaps he's gone to one where he knows that he will receive his wages when due,

From a footballing perspective I am gutted he left but 100% understand his and any other employees reasons for leaving this shambles of a business run by a complete tosser and waste of oxygen

Lopata having a medical at Chesterfield this afternoon apparently. Makes sense as he was from down here initially in his Shef United days and presume he has family/friends this way.

Very happy if true but not sure where he will play as we have only just signed Palmer and Cook like a left footed CB on that left side…saying that I hope he replaces Grimes!
Keep up mate, we were on that little snippet earlier this afternoon. 7.45pm tonight will decide whether your ITK is correct.

Ok I came in peace but I’ve bitten. Arent you lot averaging about 5K and the only significant thing you've done in the last 20 odd years is one season in the championship and nearly gone bust about 6 times???

Keep up mate, we were on that little snippet earlier this afternoon. 7.45pm tonight will decide whether your ITK is correct.
In all seriousness though if rumours are true there is zero chance he plays tonight anyway. I don’t believe we will go up this season and will likely go out in the first knockout round if we even make the playoffs.

Be interesting next season with the rumoured two automatics and one play off spot if we can finally get back to the EFL but you just know rather than Us,your lot or Oldham it’ll be some ****e like Wealdstone and Boringwood who have the seasons of their lives and beat us all to them promotion places.

Ok I came in peace but I’ve bitten. Arent you lot averaging about 5K and the only significant thing you've done in the last 20 odd years is one season in the championship and nearly gone bust about 6 times???
Just imagine if Southend United FC had a bit of success ;-)

Lopata having a medical at Chesterfield this afternoon apparently. Makes sense as he was from down here initially in his Shef United days and presume he has family/friends this way.

Very happy if true but not sure where he will play as we have only just signed Palmer and Cook like a left footed CB on that left side…saying that I hope he replaces Grimes!
He's very right footed if that makes any difference. But certainly decent- better for us probably in his first stint but should probably be playing in the EFL. So probably wont be wanting to be with you for long :-)

Be very interesting as Southend are still appealing his termination of contract and did suggest that process was ongoing and would take a while...we shall see

Quite right. We can only aspire to your glorious triumph in the Anglo-Scottish cup in 1981.

:Frustrated: We know ok?! No need to spell it out!! (and its nearly 6k actually, which for a club in our state is not too shabby)

I guess you never know in football, but I'd doubt this.

Łopata isn't from Sheffield. He moved there to play for Sheff Utd. When he came to England, his family settled initially on the south coast - West Sussex/Hampshire way, I believe. That's where he started playing football in this country, I think that's where his mum and family still are, and it's also where his other half is from. A big attraction to moving down this way was to be closer to his partner. So I'd be surprised if he headed back up that way.

I've heard that a possibility is for him to sign with an EFL club (Gills?) and be immediately loaned to the National League until the end of the season ahead of being able to be registered by his parent club in the summer.

Besties ****s more like, I hope he end up at an sh*t club and never play higher level again, I hope he signed for Crawley as they are near his parent home.

I still cannot forgive him, he should have waited until Monday to pack up and go. His actions cost us an win over Barnet.

No.They. Didn't.

Back