• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kacper Lopata

Mods ????? Admin ????? Not locked yet ? Slow news days ? Or are we hoping to hit 100 pages of this Tom foolery.
This is a Southend United messageboard and the club’s best player (or at least biggest asset) leaving because the club breached his contract is the biggest story of the season so yes people are going to want to discuss it.

This is a Southend United messageboard and the club’s best player (or at least biggest asset) leaving because the club breached his contract is the biggest story of the season so yes people are going to want to discuss it.
Hmmm gone on way too long tbh he’s left and moved on, as fans we should do the same. Anyway don’t care anymore, inwards and upwards to more important things at hand like getting three pints tonight

Hmmm gone on way too long tbh he’s left and moved on, as fans we should do the same. Anyway don’t care anymore, inwards and upwards to more important things at hand like getting three pints tonight
Isn't that how you're supposed to knife someone in the stomach?

Definitely more likely to get 3 pints than points..... if Ron's paid the brewery bill that is ....

Blimey the thought of being stuck in the middle of the west stand after 3 pints has already got me crossing my legs..:Stunned:

seems to me there are 2 people at fault here, RM and KLs manager, yes i berated KL for the time he chose to collect his belongings i thought and still do that was so bad , But it seems he has been getting bad advice from his agent because of money allegedly promised by RM to his agent. But KLs agent supposed to be working for KL not for his own interests, if i was KL i would be looking for a new agent . RM has everyone has said is also the other at fault ,shouldnt promise what you cannot deliver , but hes been doing that for 20 years now and getting away with it .

What's with the "family line" isn't it just him his missus and the dog?

I thought the agent wrote the statement and was trying to soften the blow... but it keeps coming up. Probably me missing something but just sounds weird

Especially when he will now go unpaid until September… Unless he signs for a NL club within the next 16 days…

I thought the agent wrote the statement and was trying to soften the blow... but it keeps coming up. Probably me missing something but just sounds weird
You forget many foreign nationals send money home to support family. Its called a regular monthly bank transfer. If people don't get paid, families go without...
Easy to judge when we don't know peoples individual situations...

I thought he was a 22yo single bloke but @Sensei Phil seems to know him so guess we are missing something and there is a pressing family need.

Lopata having a medical at Chesterfield this afternoon apparently. Makes sense as he was from down here initially in his Shef United days and presume he has family/friends this way.

Very happy if true but not sure where he will play as we have only just signed Palmer and Cook like a left footed CB on that left side…saying that I hope he replaces Grimes!

Lopata having a medical at Chesterfield this afternoon apparently. Makes sense as he was from down here initially in his Shef United days and presume he has family/friends this way.

Very happy if true but not sure where he will play as we have only just signed Palmer and Cook like a left footed CB on that left side…saying that I hope he replaces Grimes!
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Don’t shoot the messenger but someone in the know who is right about everything has confirmed it. Was just looking through your lot’s opinions on the game tonight when news broke so thought I’d mention it. Not here to mock or gloat or anything like that.

Looking forward to a tough game tonight I’d take a point now but we simply have to win and can’t afford to lose again! Best of luck.

Don’t shoot the messenger but someone in the know who is right about everything has confirmed it. Was just looking through your lot’s opinions on the game tonight when news broke so thought I’d mention it. Not here to mock or gloat or anything like that.

Looking forward to a tough game tonight I’d take a point now but we simply have to win and can’t afford to lose again! Best of luck.

you can have him pal. You can copy and paste all the comments on this thread when he walks out on you lot.

Back