• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just bought a Chelsea ticket online

Only 1550 left?. I'd like to know the breakdown of where all the others have gone then. Just suppose the capacity has been set at 11,250. Chelsea have sold 2,000 and for arguments sake our S.T.H, shareholders and team blues members have snapped up 6,500. That still leaves 2,750 left. Even against Man U there were 2,000 + available on the day we queued, and that was after the club gave 2,500+ to manchester.

Weren't Chelsea given 3,000 in the end?

The NW corner is being used as segregation as far as I'm aware...

Got a ticket online this morning (500 left at start of play), it's matchday collection, I've never used the machines before, i know you need the card used to order but do you need the PIN number too, as it was bought using someone else's debit card?

Got a ticket online this morning (500 left at start of play), it's matchday collection, I've never used the machines before, i know you need the card used to order but do you need the PIN number too, as it was bought using someone else's debit card?

yes pin number is needed if my memory serves me correctly

I've tried every sodding combination of password, email address and login I've ever used, and none of them work. Did they reset them about a year or so back?

That's if the machine is working.

If not you will need their name and address details.

yes pin number is needed if my memory serves me correctly

You just put the debit/credit card in the machine. I'm pretty sure no PIN number is needed.

I've tried every sodding combination of password, email address and login I've ever used, and none of them work. Did they reset them about a year or so back?

They reset the whole system a while back. I can't remember how it was done but you need to get a new Customer Number and Password from the ticket office.

They reset the whole system a while back. I can't remember how it was done but you need to get a new Customer Number and Password from the ticket office.

Got ya.

Seems a bit odd though, going to a ticket office to get an online login when I still get all the emails they've been sending me for 7 years now!

I think they did the right thing structuring the tickets the way they did though. I'm going to be gutted to miss out on this one, and I shall definitely become a Blues member from now on in (I nearly did this year, and regret that now), but I think the club got it pretty spot on.

Inevitably some people were going to lose out, and this time it was me.

Just hope some of these newer fans fall in love with the Blues the way I did after we played Arsenal back in 1995 and stick around afterwards:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_19950805/ai_n13999141

So it looks like the next game I'll see will be Orient. And we all know thats the one that really counts, eh?

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back