• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just bought a Chelsea ticket online

Season ticket holders can buy 1 extra ticket online so if you know someone with one get hold of them quick as youve little chance of getting through on the phone

Well as a non seaso i have been rather fortunate for both legs as seaso's have managed to get me tickets.
However i have learned a harsh lesson for next year.

A) if i cant afford to become a seaso then team blues is a must.
C) i must register on the database for online tickets as i thought i could just go online ,but now realise i need my customer number which ofcourse i cant get because the ticket office is busy.

Oh for the new ground to be built....

(ps) Matt you and your sis are legendary. Big thx to you both.

Last edited:
trying to get through on the phone but cant..just keeps saying their getting an extremely high volume of calls and then cutting off. Getting nervy now

This happened the other day too. Just keep hitting the re-dial button and eventually you will get through. Took me about 20 tries but you will in time find that once somebody has finished booking their tickets you will be let into the queue in their place.

Only 20 people are allowed by SUFC's phone queing system at a time - as that goes down, eventually if you constantly dial it will let you in too. Expect to wait 20-30 minutes till they get round to speaking to you once you are in the queue howevr.

Good luck and does anybody know how many tickets are available today for sale?

not sure if reported elsewhere on here but just looked on chelsea webite and they have sold out their aloocation. No surprise there really I 'spose

Yes I just saw a 40' container pulling up behind the North Stand full of Chardonnay and Prawns.;)

ticket ...............panic over ..oh PS when i spoke to the box office at 255pm yesterday they saisd there was 1550 left.............get on your pc kids

Only 1550 left?. I'd like to know the breakdown of where all the others have gone then. Just suppose the capacity has been set at 11,250. Chelsea have sold 2,000 and for arguments sake our S.T.H, shareholders and team blues members have snapped up 6,500. That still leaves 2,750 left. Even against Man U there were 2,000 + available on the day we queued, and that was after the club gave 2,500+ to manchester.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back