• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just bought a Chelsea ticket online

Csboy

Manager
So much for the club selling them from 10am, just went online and bought it and have the e-mail confirmation. Get them no before its too late and avoid the nightmare of calling the club to buy tickets.

Me and my dad got ours too - but it seems to be random sections?

We both clicked South Upper, but the reference I've got is "SLYM" (south lower??) and he has ESY1 (East Stand??).

I may be wrong as I've not brought tickets online for ages - anyone know?

Me and my dad got ours too - but it seems to be random sections?

We both clicked South Upper, but the reference I've got is "SLYM" (south lower??) and he has ESY1 (East Stand??).

I may be wrong as I've not brought tickets online for ages - anyone know?

Maybe the South Upper is sold out so they just gave you anything.

Maybe the South Upper is sold out so they just gave you anything.

Yea, thats what I suspect to be honest.

Ah well, least we are going! :)

Maybe we can start a 'swapsies' thread on SZ to get people where they would rather be...

Hmmm, not sure if anyone can help me, going to try ringing up at 10 to book tickets, I usually book tickets for friends from northampton who come down to games, is it one per person? Or if they have seen I always by more than 1 ticket will they let me do it?

If not I would prefer to watch it in the pub with friends if i'm to be honest!

Me..too..almost choked on me corn flakes when i logged on and the machine offered me a ticket ...............panic over ..oh PS when i spoke to the box office at 255pm yesterday they saisd there was 1550 left.............get on your pc kids

Me..too..almost choked on me corn flakes when i logged on and the machine offered me a ticket ...............panic over ..oh PS when i spoke to the box office at 255pm yesterday they saisd there was 1550 left.............get on your pc kids

Did you get the area you wanted, or did it give you a random one?

So much for the club selling them from 10am, just went online and bought it and have the e-mail confirmation. Get them no before its too late and avoid the nightmare of calling the club to buy tickets.

Thank you for that my friend. Just got one for my daughter and she is absolutely delighted. Appreciate your help in posting that....:)

No i logged in then selected east yellow for a laugh not that i wanted to sit there i was just so shocked it let me in ! and blow me down it offered me a seat ! stupidley i logged out and tried to get a seat in the south upper where i wanted to be ! SCHOOL BOY ERROR ! THE SITE WOULDNT LET ME BACK IN FOR ABOUT 20 MINS ! you keep getting a red error messeage.. keep trying ..then it let me back in ! it then let me choose what stand i wanted but not what seat ! good luck[

Hmmm... this isn't good. Despite being signed into the SUFC site at home, its telling me my email address isn't valid, and the phones are not accepting calls...

No i logged in then selected east yellow for a laugh not that i wanted to sit there i was just so shocked it let me in ! and blow me down it offered me a seat ! stupidley i logged out and tried to get a seat in the south upper where i wanted to be ! SCHOOL BOY ERROR ! THE SITE WOULDNT LET ME BACK IN FOR ABOUT 20 MINS ! you keep getting a red error messeage.. keep trying ..then it let me back in ! it then let me choose what stand i wanted but not what seat ! good luck[

Wow... you'll be really welcome on Shrimperzone with that sarcastic attitude. :(

Why is the online ticketing only allowing you to buy one ticket? I want to buy for me, my brother in law and nephew - i thought you could buy as many as you want now?

trying to get through on the phone but cant..just keeps saying their getting an extremely high volume of calls and then cutting off. Getting nervy now

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back