• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ac06ac4-0688-8d64.jpg

Some of James old friends and a few sufc fans at the aldershot game last year, this event should be endorsed by the club and it's fans.

We would like to see all the Southend utd flags at James game please 5th october,wednesday 7 45 ko at Eastwoodbury lane, Len Forge Centre Southend SS2 6UH .Southend utd ex legends v chemico fc.:footballer::footballer:

James staines memorial match. wednesday 5th october 7 45ko Southend ex legends team.

James Staines 21st Birthday Memorial Football Match.

Wednesday 5th October 2011, 7 45 ko at Eastwoodbury lane,Southend Essex. SS2 6UH. £5 ADULTS. £3 CHILD.

Southend Ex Legends v Chemico fc

TEAM:

Shane Westley (manager)

Alexis Harris
Terry Alderton
Dave Crown
Dave Cusack
Tony Hadley
Leo Roget
Tony Hadley
Graham Bressington
Danny Greaves
Carl Hutchings
Ben Abbey
Mitchell Cole
Martin Ling
Adrian Clark
Frank Banks
Dave Regis
Phil Gridlett
Ian Oconnell
Paul Smith

plus?

Phisio: Ben Clarkson.

Plus: Southend players in attendance on night. Lee Sawyer, peter gilbert.Biel mohsni, chopper Harris and others to be confirmed.

Great raffel prizes: Caravan Holiday, signed Paul Sturrock southend shirt,signed Fredy Eastwood picture scoring the goal against Manchester utd etc plus more memrabilia. Auction:Signed Famous Sir henry cooper picture knocking casius clay down. Auction signed Fredy Eastwoods worn football boots.

Call: colin carmen staines: 07711919568 for details.

Southend ex legengs team for james memorial match.

See details on the James staines memorial football match thread.

Please leave this for us please.

Southend legends team

Team for james memorial football match.southend ex legends is on the james thread update who is coming.

Hope you have a good turn out tonight and it all goes well for you and your family sorry i cant make it but my thoughts are with you all.R.I.P James

a quick post just to remind people of the game tonight and keeping it at top of thread for Colin
so those who live near give it a bit of support for him please

Played in the game tonight it ended as a very entertaining 5 5 draw, very enjoyable game except for when I got turned inside out by Ben Abbey who went on to plant the ball in the corner of the Chemico net for the legends first goal. I think Carl Hutchins 3 and David Crown 1 were the other scorers for the legends. Dave Collins 4 and Matt Hambleton 1 replied for Chemico. The match was played in good spirits, Colin warned us not to kick them!!!!! A reasonable crowd was in attendance including Bilel Mohsni Neil Harris and Barry Corr ( who appeared to be limping ). Thanks to everyone who supported the evening and the legends for giving up their time. A special thanks to Colin Staines for all the effort he put in to arrange the match and I must say Dave Regis coming from Newcastle and Martin Ling from Torquay deserve a big pat on the back ( they both still looked quite useful!!) Its always enjoyable to play against your old heroes and give them a good match.

Well done to all who were involved in organising and this event and those who provided the entertainment, as stated many had made the long journey to be there. Amongst other current blue's supporting this were Chris Barker, Lee Sawyer and Ben Clarkson.

Congratulations also to the raffel prize winners including Barry Corr - signed Tevez photo in a Spammers shirt and Lee Sawyer who won a fish & chip supper!

Well done to all who were involved in organising and this event and those who provided the entertainment, as stated many had made the long journey to be there. Amongst other current blue's supporting this were Chris Barker, Lee Sawyer and Ben Clarkson.

Congratulations also to the raffel prize winners including Barry Corr - signed Tevez photo in a Spammers shirt and Lee Sawyer who won a fish & chip supper!

It was another fantastic occaasion last night for James it was Chemico fc 5 v 5 Southend Legends.
Dave Collins 4. Matt Hambleton 1.for Chemico fc and Carl Hutchins 3. Dave Crown 1.Benn Abbey 1 for legends..We had 6 southend utd players over there to support the ocassions well done lads who came.We had a good crowd to, the hole night was the best one for me Colin Staines father of james.All the southend legends loved the night which it so special with whot i put to together .Thanks to ball boys Rayleigh Boys.

Well done Colin, you can hold your head high. Saw you walking into Asda's this morning (8.05) and you looked knackered!.

Well done Colin, you can hold your head high. Saw you walking into Asda's this morning (8.05) and you looked knackered!.

Its takes it out of me but when you can get 6 players from the first team over there as well as the legends it was great occassion Barry Core.Billel moshni.Neil Harris,Chris Barker.Ryan Leonard, and top man Lee Sawyer plus ben the phisio,Great turn out lads 3 of them done the raffel prize draw they enjoyed evey minute of it.

Its takes it out of me but when you can get 6 players from the first team over there as well as the legends it was great occassion Barry Core.Billel moshni.Neil Harris,Chris Barker.Ryan Leonard, and top man Lee Sawyer plus ben the phisio,Great turn out lads 3 of them done the raffel prize draw they enjoyed evey minute of it.

Billel Moshni top bloke done the bussines again well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back