• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive emailed Ricky Otto nice one can you come to the game this year please and get eveyone over please mate.colin

The thread has had 2500 veiws lets hope we get most of them over to watch,im still trying with loads of players.

We have alot of new Southend utd faces intrested this year lets hope i can get them over to play.colin

10 days and counting to the James Staines memorial football match for our son james.Weve had 4 great matches against southend utd ex legends.

Southend utd legends 3 v 3 Chemico fc 2006

Southend utd legends 1 v 0 Chemico fc 2007

Southend utd legends 3 v 2 Chemico fc 2008

Southend utd legends 2 v 4 Chemico fc 2009

Goalscorers.

Southend utd legends ----------------- Chemico fc

D Crown 2 ---------------------------- D Collins 4
G Nelson 2 ---------------------------- A Sharpe 2
D Regis 2 ----------------------------- C Staines 1
D Greaves 2 -------------------------- D Brough 1
J Endinburgh 1 ------------------------ G Davinson 1

7 days to go before 5th anuual 2st birthday memorial match for james i hope we get the turn out he deserves . Rip james

6 DAYS before james memorial match.Its hard to organise this event it takes alot out of me its his 21st birthday year and it would be nice to see alot of the southend utd supporters over there this year as its local again.I find it so hard to go on these days with whot has happen to james each and every day. I have to try and force myself each day,its a great loss to all of my family.People aways say how are you but i say ok but i dont realy mean this.People think im ok doing this game but im far from being ok.Its the worst thing that could happen to someone in life. RIP JAMES X.

Mate there cant be to many things in life tougher than a tragic loss of one of your children and im sure everyone on this forum are lost for words and realise the pain and suffering you and your family will always have for the rest of your lives .
i hope your game is well supported and your efforts in memory of James bring you some comfort and a gathering of old friends to talk about James maybe shed some tears and perhaps laugh at some special moments, all of which will keep James very much alive in your hearts and soul .
Im sure that everyone on here if they could take away your pain just for one day they would and we are all so very sorry we cant.
R.I.P James

6 DAYS before james memorial match.Its hard to organise this event it takes alot out of me its his 21st birthday year and it would be nice to see alot of the southend utd supporters over there this year as its local again.I find it so hard to go on these days with whot has happen to james each and every day. I have to try and force myself each day,its a great loss to all of my family.People aways say how are you but i say ok but i dont realy mean this.People think im ok doing this game but im far from being ok.Its the worst thing that could happen to someone in life. RIP JAMES X.

You're not wrong there. Hope it all goes well.

My thoughts are with you . I hope I never have to face the pain that you are going through .Appologies I'm sure the below has been covered but, have you spoken to the club to get something said at half time, a piece in the programme and emailing Chris Philips at the echo.
RIP James, I will be coming with my son (12) and will try and bring some more with us

My thoughts are with you . I hope I never have to face the pain that you are going through .Appologies I'm sure the below has been covered but, have you spoken to the club to get something said at half time, a piece in the programme and emailing Chris Philips at the echo.
RIP James, I will be coming with my son (12) and will try and bring some more with us

Well done hope to see you and come and say hello but it will be hectic on night for me.

Had a good day with some old southend utd players for the game ive updated on the first thread.I will be updating each day now, i will be on southend radio live today promoting the game for wednesday 7 45 ko wednesday at Len Forge Centre Eastwoodbury lane, SS2 6UH. I will be on air 2 30 pm to 3 0pm aproxx.

Had a good day with some old southend utd players for the game ive updated on the first thread.I will be updating each day now, i will be on southend radio live today promoting the game for wednesday 7 45 ko wednesday at Len Forge Centre Eastwoodbury lane, SS2 6UH. I will be on air 2 30 pm to 3 0pm aproxx.

Did anyone here my interveiw on Southend radio at 3 15 pm saturday afternoon at the Southend manors F A cup 3rd qual game, I hope it sounded ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back