• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Isaac Hutchinson

FGR fan

Full Back
Hi lads, FGR fan in peace.

Just interested to know your thoughts on this lad, we’ve had him on loan for a while but he hasn’t played much, there has been some debate on whether he’s being hard done by with one fan in particular very keen to point out that he was very highly rated for you and should be getting more games.

Just interested to know your thoughts on this lad, we’ve had him on loan for a while but he hasn’t played much, there has been some debate on whether he’s being hard done by with one fan in particular very keen to point out that he was very highly rated for you and should be getting more games.

He was highly rated by his Dad but fell out with Sol Campbell. l didn't see much of him myself but in the three games I did see, he looked skilful and could take a great free-kick. I felt that he was a bit lightweight for League One football at that time but I hope that he gets more chances to prove me wrong for the longer-term.

He was highly rated by his Dad but fell out with Sol Campbell. l didn't see much of him myself but in the three games I did see, he looked skilful and could take a great free-kick. I felt that he was a bit lightweight for League One football at that time but I hope that he gets more chances to prove me wrong for the longer-term.

Yep I'd go with this. Technically good, decent vision and passing range, good set piece delivery. But decision-making skills when in possession need a lot of work and he's a bit lightweight for hustle and bustle. Shies away from headers, doesn't really pull his weight defensively and doesn't really get stuck in.

Isn't every player highly rated by their dad?

Sounds like his dad has made an account

He was our best player when we played against you at The Lawn, as it’s like playing against 10 men’s, I was gutted when he was taken off ??‍♂️

Isaac is a nice young man, he has a very good delivery of a dead ball and a good shot, he can pick and make a pass.
He was not known for tough tackling or his aerial ability.
Where he plays is hard to know best, an inbetween midfield/forward?
There is a good player in him and I hope he makes it.

A lot people donot know the real reason why he has not played yet at Derby and I will not disclose the truth despite many people making up stories
I do know the FGR manager called him when he had other choices, and only the manager knows why he is not playing him
Shame for young Isaac as he had other teams wanting him , think FGR boss under more pressure than ours and that’s saying something
Think IH would do you a turn and not just the odd game, like most players it’s a confidence thing and that only comes with playing time
Good luck for the season

A lot people donot know the real reason why he has not played yet at Derby and I will not disclose the truth despite many people making up stories
I do know the FGR manager called him when he had other choices, and only the manager knows why he is not playing him
Shame for young Isaac as he had other teams wanting him , think FGR boss under more pressure than ours and that’s saying something
Think IH would do you a turn and not just the odd game, like most players it’s a confidence thing and that only comes with playing time
Good luck for the season

He played in the FA Cup for Derby

Huge potential not yet come to fruition who know why. The sort of player someone who believes him in could build a team arounnd or he could drift into obscurity. I hope he makes it.

Good luck for the season

Didn’t someone say we were due a chunk of money upon his league debut? So Derby didn’t want to hand over cash given their financial trouble?

Didn’t someone say we were due a chunk of money upon his league debut? So Derby didn’t want to hand over cash given their financial trouble?

Darby haven't paid their players on time and yes I think its for the first game

Don’t quite buy the argument that he’s not played in the league for derby due to an appearance fee owing to us. Sounds like an excuse. Given he can’t break into an L2 team at the moment then maybe he just isn’t ready. If Rooney thought Hutchinson was going to add something to the team then he’d be selected to try and help them avoid relegation. If derby aren’t paying their players then they certainly won’t be paying us!

hopefully he’ll get a good loan next season and kick on.

Don’t quite buy the argument that he’s not played in the league for derby due to an appearance fee owing to us. Sounds like an excuse. Given he can’t break into an L2 team at the moment then maybe he just isn’t ready. If Rooney thought Hutchinson was going to add something to the team then he’d be selected to try and help them avoid relegation. If derby aren’t paying their players then they certainly won’t be paying us!

hopefully he’ll get a good loan next season and kick on.

Possibly so but equally a manger wont be allowed to bring a player on in the 80th minute if the cost of that sub means the owner cant pay everyone on the bench at the end of the month.

Back