• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is now the time to ramp up the pressure with further protests?

Is now the time to ramp up the pressure with further protests?

• Yes

Votes: 76 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 64 41.6%
  • Bart

Votes: 14 9.1%

• Total voters
No one knows anything yet people are looking for a scapegoat.

It simply has to be Ron’s fault. Or Kimura’s fault.

My only point of reference here is buying property which admittedly is probably quite different. But in that scenario both buyer and seller can want the deal to go through. The delays are caused by the solicitors. But in their defence they’re only doing what you’re paying them to do. Be unbelievably anal about everything.

Ron’s web of companies are likely incredibly difficult to research due to the poor way he runs them so any best case timeframes are probably out of the window.

There’s a lot of conjecture in this post cos I know as much about it as the rest of you. But the point is - no news doesn’t always mean bad news.

And you know this how?

Just because things are not in the public domain doesn’t mean talks are slowing there may not be much to talk about for the moment of Those words are banned is still taking place? The only conversation needed at that point is requests for documents.

No.

Who is even to say talks are slowing? Or Ron being evasive? Some anonymous bloke on Twitter?

How long did it take last time you bought a soccer club and stadium development?

Saying that, I need a new desktop background. ( It's currently the picture of the 6 stone island clad lads outside Ron's last time)

My monitor is pretty high res, so reckon it could handle a picture of 12 of them this time.

And you know this how?

Just because things are not in the public domain doesn’t mean talks are slowing there may not be much to talk about for the moment of Those words are banned is still taking place? The only conversation needed at that point is requests for documents.

I have always tried to post fairly what I've heard.

I'm not saying the Kimura deal isn't going to happen, still a high likely hood it will. More a case of Ron being exceptionally difficult to negotiate with, far more so than he should, especially as he is close to financial ruin.

I have a strong belief (personal) that he is using other supposed interest to change the goal posts.

It has to be now and it has to be in numbers. There is no point in 6 people turning up to his house it has to be 60. If we don't do it now kimura will walk and then protests will be pointless

I think there needs to be something previously untried. Turning up outside his house has been done several times.

Something more poignant and likely to have a bigger impact. Not violent but maybe something visual.

I'm sure the more creative members of the zone could think of something.

You have no idea what the hold up is, even if there is one.

I'm as sceptical as the next person when it comes to RM being focused on the best for SUFC, but calling for further protests when it's pure speculation is crazy.

What if it's just the normal timescales of a complicated DD process and everything is progressing as fast as is possible due to lawyers/councils/third parties not responding promptly?

Any protests could jeopardise that to the detriment of all involved.

Until there is evidence of something being seriously wrong we have to sit tight.

I think there needs to be something previously untried. Turning up outside his house has been done several times.

Something more poignant and likely to have a bigger impact. Not violent but maybe something visual.

I'm sure the more creative members of the zone could think of something.
Anything is better than nothing. But with rumours Kimurea are getting frustrated... Can we really wait until end of the month??

Back