• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

If dave of the snatch wins i take it all monies will go to the zone and stevo has everyone paid up so far?.

I agree about Dave.

Ive paid, the others who said they have paid have presumably paid.

Not heard from Norhtwales and Aberdeen but come to think of it havent seen a post from Aberdeen for a while.

1. Aberdeen Shrimper JOE BUGNER. OUT
2. Dave of the Match STUART MANNING OUT
3. Steveo GEORGE HAMILTON OUT
4. Roxy LUCY BENJAMIN OUT
5. marvel315 JIMMY WHITE
6. Berrichonne* Wild Card OUT
7. OBL KIM WOODBURN
8. northwalesshrimper SAM FOX. OUT
9. CyrilSneer SABRINA WASHINGTON OUT
10. MK Shrimper JUSTIN RYAN OUT
11. madaboutblues GINO D'ACAMPO
12. TruBLue COLIN MCALLISTER OUT

Bad luck MK, your gay fellow couldnt go the distance.

I notice OBL has been keeping pretty quiet whilst Kim sneaks into the final.

I notice OBL has been keeping pretty quiet whilst Kim sneaks into the final.

Not everywhere Steveo ;) To be quite honest, I haven't watched anywhere near as much of this as usual, but my feeling is that since they got down to the last 5 or 6 they've been a really harmonious group.

Gino will walk it tonight I'm absolutely sure of that, but I'm kinda proud that Kim made it to the final - a tough old bird.....her...not me! :nope:

Not everywhere Steveo ;) To be quite honest, I haven't watched anywhere near as much of this as usual, but my feeling is that since they got down to the last 5 or 6 they've been a really harmonious group.

Gino will walk it tonight I'm absolutely sure of that, but I'm kinda proud that Kim made it to the final - a tough old bird.....her...not me! :nope:

The bookies make Gino a dead cert, with Jimmy "whirlwind" White coming second.

Blimey - Kim did brilliantly in her final trial! You could see those green ants biting :stunned:

Blimey, runner up then! Par for the course really, 2nd best!

And good girl, having a major flirt with Mr Donnelly!

Last edited:
Well done to 'madaboutblues' and Gino.
Cant say I watched much of the 2nd week, but Gino was always a favourite of mine!

Congrqats to madaboutheblues.

Can one of the jolly old owners square him up with half the money when everyone pays up please, and if you didnt pay yet can you sort it.
Thanks

Congrqats to madaboutheblues.

Can one of the jolly old owners square him up with half the money when everyone pays up please, and if you didnt pay yet can you sort it.
Thanks

I will square HER up...that is Sam..:) and thanks for running this Steveo and the monies put towards the running costs of the Zone..top man.:clap:

Could all the people donating please PM me with their e-mail addys and proper names so I can keep a tally of who has paid. We gets donations as well and I end up with no idea which monies paid belongs to who unless told.
Cheers

I will square HER up...that is Sam..:) and thanks for running this Steveo and the monies put towards the running costs of the Zone..top man.:clap:

Would sam be the poster formerly known as southend lady?

Back