• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2009

Until Ms Price goes in, they actually seem a pretty decent bunch this year. Stuart Manning is rather lovely and I always thought Gino the chef was the only reason to carry on watching Ready Steady Cook, I love Colin and Justin, and how cool is George Hamilton?! Going to be interesting to see how Sam Fox and Kim deal with Jordan!

Apparently Dave of the Match has been entered against his will, if you know what I mean.
Does anyone want to take over from him?

2. Dave of the Match STUART MANNING

just watched last nights episodes and 3 things that really stood out were:

1. putting a live spider in your mouth........ **** that

2. caroline flack.......... yes please

3. joe swash......... **** end

jimmy for king

Someone please tell me, what the hell has Katie done to her lips? Collagen overdose or what?!

Great so as the wild card i have two tits with no chance of winning.
I reckon that andre bloke has hired a call centre to register his votes against the ex,brilliant ploy i hope she breaks down and all her false bits fall off.

Great so as the wild card i have two tits with no chance of winning.
I reckon that andre bloke has hired a call centre to register his votes against the ex,brilliant ploy i hope she breaks down and all her false bits fall off.

Debatable one this. As Joe replaced the dancer, maybe Aberdeen should now take on Joe Bugner. Lets ask the zoners to decide as we didn’t have a rule in place for this.

Im sure AS will agree, and my vote would say the same – Aberdeen no has Joe.

Debatable one this. As Joe replaced the dancer, maybe Aberdeen should now take on Joe Bugner. Lets ask the zoners to decide as we didn’t have a rule in place for this.

Im sure AS will agree, and my vote would say the same – Aberdeen no has Joe.

Seems reasonable to me, Bugner replaced her, he wasn't a "wild card" entrant.

Thats sorted then OBL.

Can anyone on here honestly say they Jordan and her ridiculous boobs are attractive?

I actually thought this years show was quite good till she turned up, now its all about Katie Price.

Thats sorted then OBL.

Can anyone on here honestly say they Jordan and her ridiculous boobs are attractive?

I actually thought this years show was quite good till she turned up, now its all about Katie Price.

Kay are you serious? i am a bloke, and yes they look umm ok(ish). Someone said her face looks iffy, how the f*** do they know? have they shown her face? i hadn't noticed. Apparently she has refused to do the next challenge, shame, she gets her kit off when she does the challenges. I think we should have a Jordan challenge show, 7 nights a week would be ok, she does her challenge to give you girls a chance to bitch and laugh, then she gets her kit off to give us blokes a chance, what do you think?

Kay are you serious? i am a bloke, and yes they look umm ok(ish). Someone said her face looks iffy, how the f*** do they know? have they shown her face? i hadn't noticed. Apparently she has refused to do the next challenge, shame, she gets her kit off when she does the challenges. I think we should have a Jordan challenge show, 7 nights a week would be ok, she does her challenge to give you girls a chance to bitch and laugh, then she gets her kit off to give us blokes a chance, what do you think?

Am I serious about what? :unsure:

I said Aberdeen should be allowed to have Joe Bugner to replace Camilla Dallerup, nothing about plastic Katie. Oh and she's definitely had her lips done!

Am liking Colin, so TrueBlue better come to terms with the fact his guy is gay - he stands a prety good chance if you ask me.

Thats good but bad,it was fun seeing her suffer and did you see her wrinkled eye lids,what a plastic freak.
How do i pay is it through the site paypal?

Yes, there are some donate buttons somewhere. Can you mark it Celebrity so the men at the top know what it is for please.

Back