• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How will you celebrate on Wednesday?

Some people are generally worried for their future, especially those that involve trade to Europe.

Yep, I'm sure Debbie from Slough, single mother to three young kids, unfortunately living off the state, is absolutely crapping herself about her personal trade deals with Europe.

Look, I get what you're saying. And IMO, those people you're referring to have Every right to be worried. I probably would be. But I'm pointing more towards the ones who are still trying to distance themselves from the 52% of racist Brits, who voted for Brexit.

I can post 100 stories of British people getting raped by British people. It proves nothing.

As for bell-endness.....I wasn't the one who tried to bait myself, Barna into "oh look why haven't they posted about Keith Palmer? They must love terrorism...."

Do me a favour and stick me on ignore.

You have an ignore button too! Or is it disabled for you?

I dont know what you are talking about RE the "Keith Palmer" point you make. Maybe you meant the point I made about Tobias Ellwood and the (now proven) fact that Barna and *** would fail to register any congratulatory messages on account of him being a Tory. I did (if you recall) immediately retract the comment where you were concerned as you saw beyond political coloring and gave credit where credit was due.

With regards to Ipswich, I live there and can only give my reports based on what I see. Do I see English men hanging around causing disruption and chaos to innocent passers by every night? No, I do not. Does it happen, perhaps. You have no right to discredit what I see just because it is negative news for foreigners. If I lived in an area where I didn't see it, perhaps it wouldn't irk me.

Happy Brexit day to my fellow Leave voters. In the face of nine months of being smeared as racist uneducated idiots, of attempts by the elite to block Brexit, of endless anti-democratic protests from Remoaners, we've kept our dignity and today's the day we've waited for.

You'll all thank us one day.

Happy Brexit day to my fellow Leave voters. In the face of nine months of being smeared as racist uneducated idiots, of attempts by the elite to block Brexit, of endless anti-democratic protests from Remoaners, we've kept our dignity and today's the day we've waited for.

You'll all thank us one day.
I don't think that was exactly what Suzanne Evans said but she did imply something along those lines. To be fair to her Nigel Farage was pretty scathing about kipper rank and file when he quit as leader for a third time so if her boss was looking down his nose at Brexiteers it's not surprising she did too.

You have an ignore button too! Or is it disabled for you?

I dont know what you are talking about RE the "Keith Palmer" point you make. Maybe you meant the point I made about Tobias Ellwood and the (now proven) fact that Barna and *** would fail to register any congratulatory messages on account of him being a Tory. I did (if you recall) immediately retract the comment where you were concerned as you saw beyond political coloring and gave credit where credit was due.

With regards to Ipswich, I live there and can only give my reports based on what I see. Do I see English men hanging around causing disruption and chaos to innocent passers by every night? No, I do not. Does it happen, perhaps. You have no right to discredit what I see just because it is negative news for foreigners. If I lived in an area where I didn't see it, perhaps it wouldn't irk me.

he is referring to your disgraceful trolling here:

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?92772-well-done

which earned you the indignation of numerous people who then had to step away from a thread which looked like it had been started with good intentions but ended with disgust from your fellow posters

Out of interest did you actually offer any praise towards the Tory MP for his efforts in trying to save a life?
I have been full of praise for everyone involved in those few horrific minutes with the exception of the murderer. As you can see by clicking the link it got highjacked 3rd post in and everyone (left and right, despite what SB24 would like you to believe) deserted it because any positivity had been removed. One of the most appalling examples of trolling I've seen on here.

I have been full of praise for everyone involved in those few horrific minutes with the exception of the murderer. As you can see by clicking the link it got highjacked 3rd post in and everyone (left and right, despite what SB24 would like you to believe) deserted it because any positivity had been removed. One of the most appalling examples of trolling I've seen on here.

Agreed. Bang out of order.

Back at you. The facts are that for every EU immigrant who takes out of the pot, 7 put in (in terms of taxes)...but yet all we hear is anecdotal stories of "Polish men" terrorising Ipswich city centre or Farage putting up fake posters of immgrants queuing to get into Britain where in fact the photo was taken in Austria (IIRC).

The right and the Leave camp exploited these "facts"....

But I'm done. Leave won, well done. All we can hope for is that May & Co don't royally **** everything up in regards to the talks and the remaining 27 don't want to punish the UK too harshly - because then everyone loses, Leave & Remain and possibly the remainder of the EU.

Why are you talking about immigration?

The majority of immigration is from outside the EU and was already within the government's control. "Taking back control" won't change anything.

David Davis reiterated this the other day when he confirmed immigration from the EU will go up.

It's window dressing for the gullible.

I dont know what you are talking about RE the "Keith Palmer" point you make. Maybe you meant the point I made about Tobias Ellwood and the (now proven) fact that Barna and *** would fail to register any congratulatory messages on account of him being a Tory.

Congratulate?

Did you miss the bit when the PC died?

Yet you posted nothing....Despite numerous opportunities to do so.

Sensationalist attempts to try and "shame" me, or whatever it is you are trying to do wont work. You're just deflecting from the fact that you couldn't be man enough to leave a message of support because he was a Tory. I've seen you respond to a LOT worse, so why now the sensitivity on a comment I left suggesting (quite rightly) that you and Barna wouldn't leave anything there.

Show me where you've praised Tobias Ellwood and I'll happily retract my comment against you (as I did MK)

Agreed. Bang out of order.
large.png

Yet you posted nothing....Despite numerous opportunities to do so.

Sensationalist attempts to try and "shame" me, or whatever it is you are trying to do wont work. You're just deflecting from the fact that you couldn't be man enough to leave a message of support because he was a Tory. I've seen you respond to a LOT worse, so why now the sensitivity on a comment I left suggesting (quite rightly) that you and Barna wouldn't leave anything there.

Show me where you've praised Tobias Ellwood and I'll happily retract my comment against you (as I did MK)

I am going to find it extremely hard to reply to this without being extremely rude to you, so what I will say is a very watered down version of what I think of your conduct.

I have no intention of copying my emails or my tweets or recording my conversations to try to show you that I have the capacity to recognise that a human being trying to save the life of another is a good thing. The reason I looked at that thread at all was to be involved in that discussion but before I had got there you had already ****ed it by abusing fellow posters. My reaction to you on that thread was very very gentle and yet you have the audacity to bring it up again despite the fact you wrecked that thread with a massive display of disrespect for the situation - and you don't even understand why. The irony is that you didn't actually express any praise yourself, you just stated that certain people (and named them) would not express empathy for someone trying to save a life. Three posts into a positive thread you attempt to start a fight and then start crowing about it after you had created an atmosphere where everyone steered clear of that thread.

How many members of Shrimperzone? Couple of thousand? And how many posted on that thread? 7 members posted on that thread. Do you want to message all of the other couple of thousand members and demand they express their respect? I wouldn't bother - the reason they didn't post on that thread is because you ****ed it. Most of the 7 that posted were calling you out for ****ing the thread. I'm not trying to shame you - you shamed yourself.

And your defense is that I have responded to worse. I disagree. People died and your first thought is to use that to abuse other people. That is as bad as it gets. Which is why my response to you was so brief, to not aggravate the situation. And I resisted the temptation a 2nd time by ignoring your goading on that thread again, and then you bring it up again here. I'm genuinely concerned that your moral compass is so far out of wack that you don't understand why your actions were wrong to the point where you keep repeating it.

Don't use someone's death to abuse others or attempt political point scoring. It's very straight forward.

I am going to find it extremely hard to reply to this without being extremely rude to you, so what I will say is a very watered down version of what I think of your conduct.

Yawn, more attempts to make my post seem worse than it was.

I have no intention of copying my emails or my tweets or recording my conversations to try to show you that I have the capacity to recognise that a human being trying to save the life of another is a good thing. The reason I looked at that thread at all was to be involved in that discussion but before I had got there you had already ****ed it by abusing fellow posters.

Because I doubt they exist. Perhaps a "general" remark, but nothing about Tobias Ellwood I dare say.

My reaction to you on that thread was very very gentle and yet you have the audacity to bring it up again despite the fact you wrecked that thread with a massive display of disrespect for the situation - and you don't even understand why. The irony is that you didn't actually express any praise yourself, you just stated that certain people (and named them) would not express empathy for someone trying to save a life. Three posts into a positive thread you attempt to start a fight and then start crowing about it after you had created an atmosphere where everyone steered clear of that thread.

I have to hand it to you, you got this "spin" thing down to a tee, are you sure you're not a politician? My comments were made because I predicted that you 3 would not have anything to say on the matter about what a hero Tobias Ellwood is because you would allow political colour to prevent you from doing so (again, MK proved me wrong on his part). As it stands, you've made a brilliant effort of creating yet another diversion by overreacting to the comment I made, so I guess you can easily deflect from the fact that you made no comment about the heroic act by Tobias Ellwood, even a week later! Just because I apparently "hijacked" the thread. You need to seriously grow up.

How many members of Shrimperzone? Couple of thousand? And how many posted on that thread? 7 members posted on that thread. Do you want to message all of the other couple of thousand members and demand they express their respect? I wouldn't bother - the reason they didn't post on that thread is because you ****ed it. Most of the 7 that posted were calling you out for ****ing the thread. I'm not trying to shame you - you shamed yourself.

I call ********, the others are not regular contributors to the political threads yet it is impossible for any political thread to be opened on SZ without seeing you waffle on for pages. This is why I even made the remark in the first place, and I even gave you the chance to prove me wrong and just offer up praise where it was due. You failed and the shame is on you.

And your defense is that I have responded to worse. I disagree. People died and your first thought is to use that to abuse other people. That is as bad as it gets. Which is why my response to you was so brief, to not aggravate the situation. And I resisted the temptation a 2nd time by ignoring your goading on that thread again, and then you bring it up again here. I'm genuinely concerned that your moral compass is so far out of wack that you don't understand why your actions were wrong to the point where you keep repeating it.

Don't use someone's death to abuse others or attempt political point scoring. It's very straight forward.

More waffle and inaccurate waffle at that, but I like how you've managed to give me a long waffling "holier than thou" lecture. You need to seriously tone down your overreactions, be a man and just offer praise where it is due regardless of political standing. I deliberately made the comment many hours after the OP was made since I was interested whether you guys would make any comments of acknowledgement, but you didn't despite being active all day and yes, I made the comments to elicit a positive response from you, but you took it down a different road you are persisting with.

Perhaps you can explain why you didn't post anything prior to my "shocking hijack of the thread". You had plenty of time to make comments, but my theory is that you did not do so because it was a Tory MP, but like I said, you did a good job of turning it back on me. Perhaps you could explain why, being an enormously active poster on the political forum, why you didn't post between 9 and 5 on that particular thread? It wouldn't have taken much to leave one line of acknowledgement or support.

I have no intention of copying my emails or my tweets or recording my conversations to try to show you that I have the capacity to recognise that a human being trying to save the life of another is a good thing. The reason I looked at that thread at all was to be involved in that discussion but before I had got there you had already ****ed it by abusing fellow posters. My reaction to you on that thread was very very gentle and yet you have the audacity to bring it up again despite the fact you wrecked that thread with a massive display of disrespect for the situation - and you don't even understand why. The irony is that you didn't actually express any praise yourself, you just stated that certain people (and named them) would not express empathy for someone trying to save a life. Three posts into a positive thread you attempt to start a fight and then start crowing about it after you had created an atmosphere where everyone steered clear of that thread.

Don't use someone's death to abuse others or attempt political point scoring. It's very straight forward

Look everybody *** is outraged and when *** is outraged we all know its absolutely genuine because he believes that you should never attempt political point scoring when someone has died and is so morally correct he would jump down anyone's throat who did even if it was any of his fellow left wing hypocrites.....Or would he...mmmmmm.

I remember the Jo Cox thread, just before the referendum and People like Pubey posted links to the Spectator that blamed Brexit and the sort of people calling for Brexit. In other words 60% of Shrimpers.

Then when Pubey posted another quote from Farage, in some sad attempt to somehow blame Farage for Jo Cox's death, there was still no outrage from the left. In fact the usual suspects like Tangled the Traitor and MK liked the posts.

Now if that was the case then then long winded posts denouncing Superblue just make you a hypocrite and in fact make him right that you would avoid praise for any Tory MP. I'd go one step further and say some of you would avoid praise because it involves Police officer and like most people who have ever worn a uniform you see them as fascist pigs who should never be given any credit.

Look everybody *** is outraged and when *** is outraged we all know its absolutely genuine because he believes that you should never attempt political point scoring when someone has died and is so morally correct he would jump down anyone's throat who did even if it was any of his fellow left wing hypocrites.....Or would he...mmmmmm.

I remember the Jo Cox thread, just before the referendum and People like Pubey posted links to the Spectator that blamed Brexit and the sort of people calling for Brexit. In other words 60% of Shrimpers.

Then when Pubey posted another quote from Farage, in some sad attempt to somehow blame Farage for Jo Cox's death, there was still no outrage from the left. In fact the usual suspects like Tangled the Traitor and MK liked the posts.

Now if that was the case then then long winded posts denouncing Superblue just make you a hypocrite and in fact make him right that you would avoid praise for any Tory MP. I'd go one step further and say some of you would avoid praise because it involves Police officer and like most people who have ever worn a uniform you see them as fascist pigs who should never be given any credit.
1. I did not express my outrage the first two times he used the death of a policeman to insult me but then it happened a third time so bottling it up was not surving its purpose
2. I'm not Pubey but if you want to have a go at him for something he said last year then that is between the two of you
3. Why start making assumptions about my view of the police? Surely I give you enough material to attack me for the things I say and do without fantasising about opinions you think I 'might' have.

Yawn, more attempts to make my post seem worse than it was.

Because I doubt they exist. Perhaps a "general" remark, but nothing about Tobias Ellwood I dare say.

I have to hand it to you, you got this "spin" thing down to a tee, are you sure you're not a politician? My comments were made because I predicted that you 3 would not have anything to say on the matter about what a hero Tobias Ellwood is because you would allow political colour to prevent you from doing so (again, MK proved me wrong on his part). As it stands, you've made a brilliant effort of creating yet another diversion by overreacting to the comment I made, so I guess you can easily deflect from the fact that you made no comment about the heroic act by Tobias Ellwood, even a week later! Just because I apparently "hijacked" the thread. You need to seriously grow up.

I call ********, the others are not regular contributors to the political threads yet it is impossible for any political thread to be opened on SZ without seeing you waffle on for pages. This is why I even made the remark in the first place, and I even gave you the chance to prove me wrong and just offer up praise where it was due. You failed and the shame is on you.

More waffle and inaccurate waffle at that, but I like how you've managed to give me a long waffling "holier than thou" lecture. You need to seriously tone down your overreactions, be a man and just offer praise where it is due regardless of political standing. I deliberately made the comment many hours after the OP was made since I was interested whether you guys would make any comments of acknowledgement, but you didn't despite being active all day and yes, I made the comments to elicit a positive response from you, but you took it down a different road you are persisting with.

Perhaps you can explain why you didn't post anything prior to my "shocking hijack of the thread". You had plenty of time to make comments, but my theory is that you did not do so because it was a Tory MP, but like I said, you did a good job of turning it back on me. Perhaps you could explain why, being an enormously active poster on the political forum, why you didn't post between 9 and 5 on that particular thread? It wouldn't have taken much to leave one line of acknowledgement or support.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?92772-well-done

lets just remember this is the conduct you are trying to defend, I'd suggest you just drop it, no good can come of it

Please explain exactly what makes me a "traitor" in your opinion.Otherwise please desist from using the term with reference to me.

FYI,I used to wear a uniform, both as a bus conductor (Eastern National Omnibus) and as a Security Guard (Avant-Garde Security).FWIW,I don't regard Police Officers as "fascist pigs" either.That's just lazy right-wing sterotyping.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back