• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpers Trust News Hardship Fund Update

Thanks to @The Big Dady
SUFC and York City 4.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing, thank you York City,
May be an image of text that says DUTRINESOUTHICNOUIT. SUPPORTING TN SHRAMPERS Shrimpers Trust Hardship Fund Collection Middlesbrough £1,013.35 Doncaster £900.79 Total- £1,914.14 Hardship Fund YORK CITY SUPPORTERS TRUST

York City Supporters' Trust Official

oSspnretodcu381mmm0t1tm7ihf6g0tu65uii2a1780m9ma048hui0lami43 ·

The Southend Utd Hardship Fund bucket collection has been counted!
You've raised £1,914.14! Thank you for your donations, the Hardship fund continues to help Southend United staff who have gone unpaid
We stand with Shrimpers Trust #MartinOut
Donations here https://www.shrimperstrust.co.uk/.../hardship-fund.../
Fundraising continues with Alan Harris donating £1 from every item he sells this week to the Hardship Fund. Alan will also be launching a prediction league dedicated to the Shrimpers Trust in our monthly Newsletter! #YCFC #SUFC #martinout
Special mention to all our volunteers this week, without you this wouldn't have been possible!
Specific thanks to Robin Bowes for coordinating at the ground, to Charlie & Alex for doing two stints on the buckets!

Matt Uggla, our new owner at York City, has just chucked £10000 into the pot “to support the loyal staff at the club”. A lad who won the half time draw has also given £150 to it as well. I fell so proud. As one fan said, class is catching.

I saw on the other thread.. we cannot thank you enough my friend.

I have the red Martin Dawn shirt Steve Tilson first season as manager signed by the squad I may look at selling if interested please pm me

Back