• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Grimsby Town v Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Phillips suggests a back 4 with White at RB and Demetriou at LB

Could be:

Arnold
White Hobson Lopata Demetriou
Atkinson Dunne Ferguson Walsh
Brunt
Murphy
If that is the case, I'd rather see Egbri or Kinali on the wing instead of Atkinson.

I would be surprised if we played with wing backs unless he went Deme on the right and Brunt on the left. That would be the only option imo with this selection though a waste with Brunt there.

I imagine it'll be 5 at the back with Atkinson on the left, Dunne and Ferguson deeper in the middle, with Walsh and Brunt packing the middle, rotating as a third in the middle and one running off of Murphy in a number 10 role.

Could work but will be difficult. Can't fault the selection..... he has limitations to choose from. I am sure Ralph would be playing if fit.

After some reearch managed to find hesgoal.tv live stream and able to watch it here in Latvia much to my surprise. At least it's working at the moment!

If we’re playing with wing backs and Demi is one of them then **** me we’re in trouble! The two main things you need as a wing back are pace and stamina. Two things that Demi hasn’t had for about 4 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back