• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Grimsby Town v Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said all along he's reluctantly become our Mr Sicknote.
A decent player, but has played 36 out of 112 games in the last three seasons, and i'm not counting the EFL trophy.
And yet he played 32 times for Dundee in 18/19. He's clearly struggling in the EFL lower leagues.

63 league games in the NL for Woking in 2016-18 would disagree.

I was a little surprised we kept him over the summer as he has been injured more than available for us. His injuries haven't been small niggles either, severe injuries the last two seasons have ruled him out early on.

Seven games in a row is the most he has managed for us, could have been more this season but picked up 5 yellow cards and had to miss a game.

Was meant to go today but due to son getting covid had to knock it on the head. Never been happier to miss a game. Probably mean we will win now.

Happy to end up with egg on my face but that lineup doesn’t fill me with any confidence ?

Really need some reinforcements.

Looking forward to watching the pace of Atko, White, Dunne, Demetriou and Ferguson.

They have been legally injected with phylossan, it keeps you fit over 40

Probably most likely.

Demetriou and Atkinson as wing-backs with White and Hobson covering them makes me want to cry.
Just shows how far short we are. Demetriou and Atkinson should be nowhere near this squad. White could be a decent squad player. The fact all three are starting is terrifying. And that’s not even mentioning Dunne.

The darkest hour is before the dawn!

Well I've been crossing my fingers on that front for nearly three years now and after Dover, I thought perhaps we'd reached our rock bottom. My feeling is definitely that our situation IS going to get better, but it doesn't feel like that'll be tonight.

Come on lads. Surprise us!

Please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back