• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones Season 6

we definitely need a bit more Lyanna

13495181_560701200798227_5512482415688019318_n.jpg

Spoiler:  
well that was pretty eventful!
(minor complaint is that it was almost a bit too neat and tidy. But at least we're not officially moving into the end game and the show has trimmed some serious fat. I hope it doesn't lose some of the GRRRRRRM ability to shock and frustrate.

THought it was a good ending to the series. Throroughly enjoyed this series as it passed by the books and they pacing is far better.

As a finale it had plenty of things happening and some big shocks there and delighted there was no cliffhanger which I find pointless and frustrating.

Sets next season up beautifully, just 10 months to wait again. Gah.

I love this show....have not read the books. Just watched the last two episodes back to back. Brilliant yes...but im slightly dissapointed that i managed to predict the lot. I sussed john snows parentage ages ago too.
Again simply brilliant television.

I love this show....have not read the books. Just watched the last two episodes back to back. Brilliant yes...but im slightly dissapointed that i managed to predict the lot. I sussed john snows parentage ages ago too.
Again simply brilliant television.
  Spoiler:  
You managed to predict that Cersei would blow everyone up!? I knew the religious nuts would get killed in the end, but didn't expect the Tyrell's to get taken out with them. I was gripped from start to finish. Fantastic episode.

Spoiler:  
You managed to predict that Cersei would blow everyone up!? I knew the religious nuts would get killed in the end, but didn't expect the Tyrell's to get taken out with them. I was gripped from start to finish. Fantastic episode.

To answer the spoiler question yes and the side effect too, im shocked i did tbh.

Spoiler:  

Cersei blowing kings landing up wasn't a surprise. They'd mentioned the wildfire under kings landing a few times in recent weeks

Cersei blowing kings landing up wasn't a surprise. They'd mentioned the wildfire under kings landing a few times in recent weeks

Yeah, agreed. The episode was class, but I thought that was how it would go down. Didn't see
  Spoiler:  
Tommen's suicide however. Thought Jamie, Cersei & Tommen would go down in the explosion.

Yeah, agreed. The episode was class, but I thought that was how it would go down. Didn't see
  Spoiler:  
Tommen's suicide however. Thought Jamie, Cersei & Tommen would go down in the explosion.

Spoiler:  
yeah. I'm always uncomfortable with suicide being used as a cheap TV trope but I actually thought it fitted quite well with how Tommen/Butters had been put together and his characterisation.

I confess that the last couple of episodes have lost me a bit, having viewed since the beginning. This is evidenced by a genuinely laugh out loud moment for me:

Spoiler:  
Denholm Reynholm suicide anyone?

Back