• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Game of Thrones - S7 - Spoilers allowed on Wed each week. Be warned!!

RHB

"Do or do not. There is no try,"⭐⭐🦐
Staff member
Not long now. 7 episodes this time round, and it appears season 8 could be even shorter at 6. We've just ploughed through season 6 again, enjoyed every one. Bring it on HBO.

Yes we just rewatched Season 6 again too. I'm away with work next week so threatened to watch the first episode on my own while away, instead of waiting to watch with her. She threatened to turn me into Reek.

Good work RHB, definitely worthy of its own thread.

Also finished Season 6 last night, good fun catching up again. so much to like in episode 10, but Olenna Tyrell's take down of the Sand Snakes is particularly delightful.

We should probably come up with a rule of thumb re spoilers as having too many makes the thread look silly but at the same time it is only fair to 'protect' those who may be seeing it a little later than others. Perhaps from each Wednesday morning onwards the thread is totally open?

Good work RHB. Also finished Season 6 last night, good fun catching up again. so much to like in episode 10, but Olenna Tyrell's take down of the Sand Snakes is particularly delightful

We should probably come up with a rule of thumb re spoilers as having too many makes the thread look silly but at the same time it is only fair to 'protect' those who may be seeing it a little later than others. Perhaps from each Wednesday morning onwards the thread is totally open?

Yes I think Wednesday morning is fair game, and spoiler tags are used before then.

Contains swearing (obviously)

[video=youtube_share;25KABvPbq-U]https://youtu.be/25KABvPbq-U[/video]

Anyone found breaking this new SZ law will pay the iron price.

How will the missus iron my pants?

I rewatched season 6 again recently too. It was an odd one (but still good) first time as first one without benefit of the books but second watch around and it really is a brilliant season, the best of the lot I think.

Its been a long wait but not long now

[video=youtube;8iwBM_YB1sE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iwBM_YB1sE[/video]

Haven't watched it yet, but can I say that I am surprised that he/she/it was naked/killed/made King(Queen)

Delete as appropriate :smile:

Haven't watched it yet, but can I say that I am surprised that he/she/it was naked/killed/made King(Queen)

Delete as appropriate :smile:

Don't forget 'Buggered'. Definitely needs inclusion

Seen it.

Was a good start.

The Sam montage was funny.

I see Ed Sheeran is getting a kicking for his brief performance on social meedja.

Just criticising for sake of it, if he was an unknown no one would have blinked an eye, he did very little. Others in the same scene however seemed to have any more acting ability than him.

Seen it.

Was a good start.

The Sam montage was funny.

Just criticising for sake of it, if he was an unknown no one would have blinked an eye, he did very little. Others in the same scene however seemed to have any more acting ability than him.

I thought Thomas Turgoose being in that scene was a bigger deal than Ed Sheeran!

But I still don't get why people got so annoyed about Sheeran.

Will say no more until the Wednesday morning 'no spoilers' embargo.

Usual fare for a first GoT episode of a new season, just sewing the seeds for what's coming up and sprinkling in some new faces. They need to pick up the pace quickly though with only 7 Episodes this time round.

Usual fare for a first GoT episode of a new season, just sewing the seeds for what's coming up and sprinkling in some new faces. They need to pick up the pace quickly though with only 7 Episodes this time round.

Agree with all that and yeah, not much chance to fanny about now.

Was that giant White Walker meant to be a re-incarnation (as it were) of Wun-Wun? I know he died at Winterfell, not the other side of The Wall, but the way they focused in on the eye where we took the fatal blow had me wondering. Doesn't really make sense I know but then again in the same programme a teenage girl was able to successfully imitate a 90 year old man so anything is possible really.

Hope we see plenty more of Jim Broadbent's character.

Agree with all that and yeah, not much chance to fanny about now.

Was that giant White Walker meant to be a re-incarnation (as it were) of Wun-Wun? I know he died at Winterfell, not the other side of The Wall, but the way they focused in on the eye where we took the fatal blow had me wondering. Doesn't really make sense I know but then again in the same programme a teenage girl was able to successfully imitate a 90 year old man so anything is possible really.

Hope we see plenty more of Jim Broadbent's character.

Bran was warging into the giant.

Back