• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but yesterday Wikipedia was showing Freddy having signed a 2 year deal for Yeovil. Now i know that Wiki is not the most reliable thing in the world as anyone can edit it but has anyone heard anything to back this up. I have noticed today that a little bit of text has been taken out of that page and there is nothing on Yeovil's site to back it up either.

From what I understand this is utter toss. He's expressed a desire to stay at Southend, subject to PS agreeing the wages, on which he has yet to make a decision. Eastwood wouldn't move until PS returned with a decision - especially not to some back-water club such as Yeovil!

I have heard that he does defintely would love to sign for us next year, and has indeed moved his kids back down here to a local school. Obviously money is a big issue here after (reportedly) being on 8K a week at coventry.

I have heard that he does defintely would love to sign for us next year, and has indeed moved his kids back down here to a local school. Obviously money is a big issue here after (reportedly) being on 8K a week at coventry.

Well he has earnt his money now and has a nice nest egg. He was earning 8K a week but not getting a game/enjoying his football.

I think he would trade the money for playing/enjoying his football.

I would be very surprised if he goes to Yeovil. Im quietly confident that he will stay here, he knows he will get football, and if he has invested wisely as some people have suggested, I can't see why he wouldn't accept a half decent wage we could hopefully offer him

He makes a fair bit of dosh on the side in the car trade business as well and looks after his money, so it's not as if needs a big offer from us!

I know from a reliable source that Freddy has moved back to Essex and both Freddys son and nephew will be joining up with the blues junior sides next season.

Not saying that means he is coming here as really don't know about that.

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back