• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy a flutter only 3 quid

Holtspur Shrimper is my son, so I will be paying his out of my winnings :clap: (I hope ;))

Looks like my poor memory and lack of research lets me down as usual. 20 quid to the winner then. Good luck chaps although SBS must be in pole position with just the cheltenham game to go.

Last edited:
I'm obviously being really daft... where is the donate button?

By the well nice on SBS

If you find a post by one of the mods, they usually have the donate button on their post.

Well done and congrats to South Bucks Shrimper

Could one of holders of the donate button arrange to square him up please.

Anyone else who hasn't paid, please pay.

I thank you.

If you find a post by one of the mods, they usually have the donate button on their post.

Well done and congrats to South Bucks Shrimper

Could one of holders of the donate button arrange to square him up please.

Anyone else who hasn't paid, please pay.

I thank you.

I've not got the button on my sig, but mcnasty, Cricko, Matt the Shrimp and Sputh Bank Hank all do.

Attn Mods.

Just so we can put this to bed, did everyone pay, and more importantly did the winner get paid?

Confirmation please

Sorry to drag this up again but there is some confusion as to who has paid for this and for the Apprentice. To allow Mr McNasty to square up his records, can you confirm if you have paid please:

top3 Holtspur
4 Firestorm
5 Billericay Blue
6 Blue Streak
7 Jonny Stokes
8 South Bucks
9 FBM
10 Cricko
11 Southend Lady
12 Fatshrimp
13 Steveo..........PAID
14 Pubey
15 Ricey
16 MK
17 Mrs MK
18 Swansea
19 Herne Bay Shrimper
20 Aberdeen
21 Uxbridge
bottom3 ACU 3

Thank you.

steveo said:
Sorry to drag this up again but there is some confusion as to who has paid for this and for the Apprentice. To allow Mr McNasty to square up his records, can you confirm if you have paid please:

top3 Holtspur
4 Firestorm
5 Billericay Blue
6 Blue Streak
7 Jonny Stokes
8 South Bucks
9 FBM
10 Cricko
11 Southend Lady
12 Fatshrimp
13 Steveo..........PAID
14 Pubey
15 Ricey
16 MK
17 Mrs MK
18 Swansea
19 Herne Bay Shrimper
20 Aberdeen
21 Uxbridge
bottom3 ACU 3

Thank you.
Hmm, not sure if I did. I was going to give it to Cricko that week-end, but can't remember if I did. Cricko, can you remember ?? Sorry if I haven't, I'll Pay-Pal it today.

top3 Holtspur - Not Paying, Just Deduct from Winnings
4 Firestorm
5 Billericay Blue
6 Blue Streak
7 Jonny Stokes
8 South Bucks - WINNER
9 FBM
10 Cricko
11 Southend Lady - PAID
12 Fatshrimp
13 Steveo - PAID
14 Pubey