• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy a flutter only 3 quid

Sounds ominous MK.

1) Steveo
2) Uxbridge
3) Pubey
4) ACU
5) Cricko
6) Billericay Blue
7) Fatshrimp
8) FBM
9) Firestorm
10) MK
11) Southend Lady
12) Blue Streak
13) Herne Bay Shrimper
14) Ricey
15) Aberdeen
16) South Bucks
17) Holtspur
18) Mrs MK
19) Swansea

Bottom of the table (of entrants) befits an Orient fan. Thanks to Uxbridge for volunteering to be my proxy donator.

Sorry Tommy, Stokesy took the last place. Will do the draw later folks.

1) Steveo
2) Uxbridge
3) Pubey
4) ACU
5) Cricko
6) Billericay Blue
7) Fatshrimp
8) FBM
9) Firestorm
10) MK
11) Southend Lady
12) Blue Streak
13) Herne Bay Shrimper
14) Ricey
15) Aberdeen
16) South Bucks
17) Holtspur
18) Mrs MK
19) Swansea
20) Jonny Stokes

Ok People the draw has been made by me and Ricey, witnessed by MK and some French speaking geezer. Pay the 3 quid when you cant win, or at the end of the season, unless of course you win and the Zone chaps will square you up.

top3 Holtspur
4 Firestorm
5 Billericay Blue
6 Blue Streak
7 Jonny Stokes
8 South Bucks
9 FBM
10 Cricko
11 Southend Lady
12 Fatshrimp
13 Steveo
14 Pubey
15 Ricey
16 MK
17 Mrs MK
18 Swansea
19 Herne Bay Shrimper
20 Aberdeen
21 Uxbridge
bottom3 ACU 3

Last edited:
Hold on - why have two people got the top three places and bottom three places - can you explain I am blonde - many thanks.

Presumably because the odds of filling either the top three or bottom three places are much longer.. At least I hope they are for the bottom three places!

If your not happy I will swap with you...? :whistling:

Presumably because the odds of filling either the top three or bottom three places are much longer.. At least I hope they are for the bottom three places!

If your not happy I will swap with you...? :whistling:

Oh ok- No it wasn't that I thought it was unfair or anything and I am PERFECTLY happy with me place I just didn't get it! All clear now. Good luck!

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back