• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

How did the gun get 20ft from Duggan if no one saw it being thrown? The minicab was being followed. There are still unanswered questions. Conspiracy/corruption/incompetence... whatever it is it's a ****up by the Met.

Surely the police would be overstating his record wherever possible? They've said things like 'he was one of the 48 most violent criminals in Europe' - but then had to say (probably after Duggan's family revealed it), that he only had two relatively minor (non violent) convictions, and that the 'evidence' for him shooting someone in a club was the lowest grade of reliability.

An officer lying about a record is pretty dumb because it's hard evidence, easily corroborated.

48th then. Wonder who has moved up a place as a result of his demise. Any new entries?

I am not saying he deserved to die,but if you are illegally in possession of a firearm in a public place you put yourself at great risk of armed police response action,where as we have seen can lead to a fatality

The psychologist explained that because the rumors spread that the guy had been 'stabbed' the brain filed in the gaps and saw knife. Following the same logic a phone could easily be mistaken for a phone
Gosh, that would be terrible! :winking:

All very well, but what if that means more scumbags arming themselves? What if more policemen and innocent bystanders are killed in the process?

"Innocent bystanders" are already being hurt on a daily basis, by these low level street gangsters. You see and hear of muggings, beatings, rapes, stabbing & murders, almost every single time you switch on the news or read a paper.

The only thing these people* understand, is brutal violence. You cannot talk or reason with a wild animal. Only severe force will stop them. Its a sign of the wet-behind-the-ears, nanny-state that we live in.

*by these people, I mean the hundreds of thousands of Kids/youngsters who are not scared of anything. The type who wouldn't hesitate to put a blade in you, for your phone. Or the type that'd blindside you & spark you clean out, just to prove to their friends they're hard.

The reason I don't carry a gun/knife around, is because A) I don't really fancy a stretch or B) the potential danger that comes with it. I.e. being blown away by the rozzers.

Can't fault the filth on this one. And that's coming from someone who really has a dislike for the OB.

Execute? Are you saying the gun had nothing to do with Duggan? That should require a yes or no answer.

If yes, what was he doing with a gun?

I'd like to see you in the position of the old bill. What would you do? Ask him for the serial number so you could check it was legit?

How about Zone 100 - Barna 0 - as usual.

What is irrefutable is, that at the time he was fatally gunned down, Duggan did not have a firearm in his possesion.

Anything else is mere conjecture.

What is irrefutable is, that at the time he was fatally gunned down, Duggan did not have a firearm in his possesion.

Anything else is mere conjecture.

He was a known gangster and intelligence shows he had purchased a gun. He apparently pulled out a Blackberry but it could have been anything. Knowing his past, he could easily have been carrying another gun. I can see why the police didn't give him the benefit of the doubt

He was a known gangster and intelligence shows he had purchased a gun. He apparently pulled out a Blackberry but it could have been anything. Knowing his past, he could easily have been carrying another gun. I can see why the police didn't give him the benefit of the doubt

Actually, he had only minor criminal convictions.

The intelligence about his possesion of the gun seems to have been flawed.

You have heard of "innocent until proved guilty" I presume?

Last edited:
Actually he had only minor criminal convictions.

Doesn't mean he was all sweetness and light. I love how people jump on the band wagon when the police kill a wrong un...sanctimonious clap trap. He was a nasty piece of work and as someone has said on here, live by the sword, die by the sword.

For anyone on here that is doing anything other than defend the police in this instance, just how would you feel if Duggan hadn't been shot and ended up harming or killing one of your family? Don't say it won't have happened because you just don't know that

Doesn't mean he was all sweetness and light. I love how people jump on the band wagon when the police kill a wrong un...sanctimonious clap trap. He was a nasty piece of work and as someone has said on here, live by the sword, die by the sword.

For anyone on here that is doing anything other than defend the police in this instance, just how would you feel if Duggan hadn't been shot and ended up harming or killing one of your family? Don't say it won't have happened because you just don't know that

[video=youtube_share;45TcV5rZQ4w]http://youtu.be/45TcV5rZQ4w[/video]

Talking about bandwagons:-

"What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?
To please the lions yeah this day."

(Tigers next please).:smiles:

Last edited:
Ok Barna, you are said policeman you have intelligence that said man you are following has a gun, he jumps out of the car and in his hand you see what you are SURE IS A GUN. And he raises his hands towards you. What do you do?

Do you think the police knew this at the time then? Same old Barna, wise after the event.

Ok Barna, you are said policeman you have intelligence that said man you are following has a gun, he jumps out of the car and in his hand you see what you are SURE IS A GUN. And he raises his hands towards you. What do you do?

Sorry to dissapoint but I don't do hypotheticals.

It remains an undisputed fact however that Duggan was unarmed when he was gunned down.

It remains an undisputed fact that Duggan was unarmed when he was gunned down.
And it is an undisputed fact that armed police were there acting on intelligence which would have led them to believe Duggan was an armed threat to them and to civilians. As I said earlier, the armed officer who fired would have acted on a split second decision. No criticism as far as I'm concerned.

And it is an undisputed fact that armed police were there acting on intelligence which would have led them to believe Duggan was an armed threat to them and to civilians. As I said earlier, the armed officer who fired would have acted on a split second decision. No criticism as far as I'm concerned.

Maybe it would be wiser to see what the IPCC (and a possible Judicial Review) have to say about that.

It remains an undisputed fact however that Duggan was unarmed when he was gunned down.

We know that now, the police didn't at the time. If you had been that copper, would you have taken the chance that what was in Duggan's hand was a phone and not a gun? Why are you such an idiot so much of the time?

My winner in this thread argument is BarnaBlue. No matter the reasoning he keeps the same & I wonder that people persist in challenging his position. He is a master fisherman.:net:

And he never answers a question that would show him up to be the **** that he is.

Back