• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OK perhaps Jedward is going a bit far, as I have to admit I really enjoyed seeing them in concert last year!:winking:

Yes - I have to admit that they are better live than on the telly - just fabulous. So much charisma, style, energy and passion. They are great role models for any other talentless twins who thinks that they can't succeed in the modern world of today. What a journey they have been on. Would love to see them come down to Roots Hall some day.

Yes - I have to admit that they are better live than on the telly - just fabulous. So much charisma, style, energy and passion. They are great role models for any other talentless twins who thinks that they can't succeed in the modern world of today. What a journey they have been on. Would love to see them come down to Roots Hall some day.

:hilarious:

I am a lifelong West Ham fan have been since I was seven years old. I don't get to Upton Park very often as it is so expensive to go to games regularly. So like many Hammers who live locally I started to go to Roots Hall and the occasional away game for my football fix.

I can be found in the Spread on match days sitting on the pool table wearing my "West Ham won the World Cup teeshirt". I come from Dagenham originally so I qualify for Southend as it's Essex and West Ham as it is also East London, that's according to some peoples logic on this thread.

And the last time I went shopping in Southend there were more Chelski, Manure, Tottscum ,Bindippers and Gooner shirts than Wetspam.

How long before we see Man City, rumour has it they are opening a club shop.

C'mon you Irons
C'mon you Blues

:peace:

At least you have the strength of mind to admit you have a problem sully,alas others dont,small point of order though on a southend web site it should of course be c,mon you shrimpers followed the other one.

At least you have the strength of mind to admit you have a problem sully,alas others dont,small point of order though on a southend web site it should of course be c,mon you shrimpers followed the other one.

Although technically correct, I can't remember hearing C'mon you Shrimpers at Roots Hall very often. Was in the North stand for the last 2 games including the play off game it wasn't sung then.

Sea Sea Seasiders

:heading:

The cyber space is not big enough for me to explain my dislike of Wet Spam. However I'll start with Tony Cottee.

So pray tell why do you hate Tony Cottee, do you know him personally? If you did you would know he is the patron for "Clowns in the Sky" a charity for children with brain tumours which considering the link on the bottom of you e-mails makes you look a complete tw*t

Wet Spam: the Club I love to hate.
Why: a combination of the "Academy" so-called purist football
Myth: This may have had some credence in the 60's but since then like many clubs their style has not been unique. Also, the players who have turned out have come from elsewhere rather than through the ranks (a general comment as obviously there are some exceptions).
Why: wining the world cup
Myth: get real and look at the facts
Why: "blowing bubbles"
Myth: what a song, but to be fair, at least its original!
Why: support the club as their father/mother/grandfather/next door neighbour's cat did
Myth: support your LOCAL Club: the mighty SUFC!!!!!
Why: the only "team" in Essex as the others have jumpers for goalposts
Myth: smaller clubs have a big part to play in the game as a whole offering just as much passion and excitement!
Finally: claret and blue, I hate you!

Dislike more than any other team.
Why? I used to work with loads of hampsters and so arrogant.

They also opened one in Brighton whilst Albion were having to play in Gillingham due to their heinous owners ... i believe it lasted all of 5 minutes because the Seagull lads saw to it ..

Is it acceptable to you that they preyed on a seriously ill club like B&HAFC were at the time ??

Now bore off you ****Hamster

Look now you have started venus off!

They and their fans are all ***** and I despise the lot of them....that is all.

Its funny...i heard the same thing from a bunch of Shrimpers out in Ukraine. When they found out we were Hammers fans...they ran up to the bar.

Plenty of Hammers in with you lot yesterday including my goodself. I didn't recieve one bit of grief.

There are sadly an awful lot of jealous and small minded people on here...but luckily their bark is far worse than their bite

They also opened one in Brighton whilst Albion were having to play in Gillingham due to their heinous owners ... i believe it lasted all of 5 minutes because the Seagull lads saw to it ..

Is it acceptable to you that they preyed on a seriously ill club like B&HAFC were at the time ??

Now bore off you ****Hamster

Ultimately, yes, of course it is acceptable. Business is business. It's a harsh world. It's not nice and if I were Brighton I would be peed off. However, the decision would have been made by a couple of ruthless suits under the banner of West Ham. You need a ruthless streak inside you in this big bad world.

Acceptable yes.
I would describe it as unsporting though.

Let's have a debate rather than just bound words around.

Ultimately, yes, of course it is acceptable. Business is business. It's a harsh world. It's not nice and if I were Brighton I would be peed off. However, the decision would have been made by a couple of ruthless suits under the banner of West Ham. You need a ruthless streak inside you in this big bad world.

Acceptable yes.
I would describe it as unsporting though.

Let's have a debate rather than just bound words around.

We have had the debate. Its been agreed by an overwelming majority that anything wet sham is pooh. Supporters, players,officials,even their advertising. Heard their latest add on radio? More than just a football club MY ARSE. Where have you been for the last 8 pages.
Now as the man said ****hamster, do one !!! :angry:

As I've always said about Clubshopgate and the flyers through the door issue, it is business.

However, that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Back