• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Dagenham & Redbridge 0-2 Southend United

I agree. If I were Kev once the embargo is gone I'd be thinking about including Harry in my defensive numbers and go for another holding midfield as close to the quality of Cav as we can find. Assuming we are sticking we a 3 at the back I think Harry slots in there really well. I'm not sure if he's a 1 of 2 though if he wants that flexibility.
I agree with you @Boreham Blue, but I think you are talking about Harry Taylor, whereas I was thanking 'the body beautiful' as Mrs RHB refers to him in a drooling way, Mr Cardwell. Just too many Harrys in this team :Winking:

I agree with you @Boreham Blue, but I think you are talking about Harry Taylor, whereas I was thanking 'the body beautiful' as Mrs RHB refers to him in a drooling way, Mr Cardwell. Just too many Harrys in this team :Winking:
My apologies you are correct. He happens to be my daughters favourite player too!!!!!

Paul Benson, Dwight Gayle, Jamie Cureton et al, your boys took one hell of a beating today.

Shout out to their number 22.

Haven't seen acting of that calibre since the 4th Rise of the Footsolider film.

Couldn't be prouder of our team.

Tuesday will be a test make no mistake, but let's enjoy tonight.

UTBs
perhaps too much Oranjeboom

Is it worth worrying about player fatique? Being optimistic about the looming court case, either the club goes out of existence or the bill is paid and the embargo is lifted, I know where my money is going on!

Anyone know where the official highlights are? Assuming dagenhams are sulking and not sending them?

Is it worth worrying about player fatique? Being optimistic about the looming court case, either the club goes out of existence or the bill is paid and the embargo is lifted, I know where my money is going on!
Those are not the only possibilities. We could get another adjournment, which would incur at -10 point penalty from the NL.

It was Sunday at 2pm last week?
True, probably, I can't remember, but that would have been our recording following a great win. This week presumably, we are reliant on Dangers delivering the goods on the back of walloping.

DAGENHAM & Redbridge boss Ben Strevens admitted Southend United fully deserved their win at Victoria Road.

Read more on this story

Help with Echo links
Fair play to Ben Stevens. Didn't blame everyone else or the ref. Overall I was happy with the refs in both games.....We had some shockers last season.

You could say he was harsh on Powell but equally Powell was going down to easily. I much prefer a ref who plays on and reminds us all its the NL. Rather than a there's been contact so it must foul, whistle happy w****r.

Best of all he didn't buy that embarrassing attempt by their 22 to get Taylor sent off.

Fair play to Ben Stevens. Didn't blame everyone else or the ref. Overall I was happy with the refs in both games.....We had some shockers last season.

You could say he was harsh on Powell but equally Powell was going down to easily. I much prefer a ref who plays on and reminds us all its the NL. Rather than a there's been contact so it must foul, whistle happy w****r.

Best of all he didn't buy that embarrassing attempt by their 22 to get Taylor sent off.
Not often I feel the need to disagree with you riggers, but if he had a first and final warning to the Daggers bloke that took out Jack Bridge in the early part of the first half, and followed it up with a yellow when Ralph was assaulted, then the game would have been free of play acting from both sets of players.

True, probably, I can't remember, but that would have been our recording following a great win. This week presumably, we are reliant on Dangers delivering the goods on the back of walloping.
Exactly I'd assume they just can't be bothered today 😂

I agree. I think the reinforcement of some of those rules is helping too. NL refs were far too slow to book players for professionally breaking up play. It would happen 3 or 4 times again and it took til late in the season last year for us to do similar

Your wrong
your wrong !

Back