• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lol I wrote my post up but it didn't send, went and made a cup of tea and then it went through, in that time Smiffy edited his post lol

my thoughts on this are to play as strong a team as we can and get as far as we can. i want a shiny tin pot in the spring, too right.
i'm planning on going so i'm hoping for a good game

im surprised that noone has brought this up but i was playing fifa today and when dagenham and southend were both in there home kits there was a kit clash and same with our pink kit ... soooo.... what kit our we wearing ?:unsure:

im surprised that noone has brought this up but i was playing fifa today and when dagenham and southend were both in there home kits there was a kit clash and same with our pink kit ... soooo.... what kit our we wearing ?:unsure:
Third choice kit? Or is that the red kit? Maybe force Daggers to wear their away strip?

Any idea how many tickets we have sold so far? Which terrace do the we get as behind the goal is all seated...?

Any idea how many tickets we have sold so far? Which terrace do the we get as behind the goal is all seated...?
We get the seated stand behind the goal, which holds 1200. No terracing for us by all accounts. I'd expect 800-1000+ up there...

Hi All 4 of us are making to short trip by car (so only 3 will be drunk lol) does anyone know how easy it is to park or if their is somewhere to park?
also where are the noisy lot sitting as we want to make some noise and dont want to be stuck in a away version of the east stand lol

I would go with the following:

------------------Morris--------------

Clohessy Mohsni Barker Gilbert

Leonard Kalala Timlin Hall

-----------Dickinson Harris--------

Subs: Bentley, Prosser, Ferdinand, Grant, Sturrock,

Would give the injury-prone Phillips a rest as he's bound to break soon. Ferdinand has looked below-par for a few games now and I think bringing Hall back on the left gives the side better balance and allows Timlin to do the attacking CM role.

Today is Liam Dickinson's birthday so expect him to bag at least one (probably another pen!)

Southend to win 3-0 (Dickinson hat-trick on his birthday!)

Crowd: 1750 (including 800 Shrimpers)

I expect Blair will be starting...

Oh dear, you are probably right, lots of Premiership scouts will be watching then!!

It would be best to field a strong line-up for this match. Success in this competition can kick-start more interest in the club. In many ways the final in 2004 was the start for the great seasons that followed. People who had stayed away for years started to come back and the extra revenue gained is crucial for a club like ours in dire straits financially.
Obviously promotion from this awful division is the priority but the JPT gives us our other realistic chance of some success.

Are you going tonight?

I was wondering how many we will take tonight any predictions?

Would like to see Hall,Grant,Moshni and even Prosser given a start tonight and making those four changes would leave us with what was considered by some to be our strongest team a few weeks ago.

It seems Kevin Maher is in line for a possible Dagger's debut tonight which will be interesting.

I predict this is moving to the pre match thread already in existance

And ooh look i was correct :angel:

Back