• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Woody did not score but as predicted by Clinton Baptiste in the pre- match thread, the Piggot stepped up to the plate and took advantage of our very generous defence. Good to see that piggot was respectful in his celebration and was warmly applauded when substituted.

I am hoping there will be no more additions to this thread before the end of the season but the way we are playing I would not bet against Matt Patterson getting a hat trick against us before the season is out

And for the 2022 season will the Dalby curse strike against us, or will we have the full blessing of Mr Hyde and Mr Murphy scoring against their former clubs?
This season I reckon we will come out positive from "return" striker's goals.

God I hate it when I started reading a thread, nothing makes sense and then you see the date of the post! 2013!!! That was 9 years ago!!

😂😂

IF Hyde stays fit then I think we get the more effective player for what we need 😀

Sure Dalby will score against us if given the chance.

Ok so we all know the story......ineffectual striker leaves Southend, returns with new club and scores a great goal. Harrold,JCR, Revel, Sampson....For those of you with better/longer memories, who else should be added to this list
Jake Hyde, Hatrick against Wrexham this Season. COYB, UTB

I remember Leon Court kissing the Palace badge on his debut for them at Selhurst when scoring against us, why he did that, no idea?
Did he leave us on bad terms?

Back