• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I knew this would happen so I put a bet on that Sampson would score first, so not only did I lose my bet but we also lost the game and I was correct in thinking he would score but not first :(

Sampson has been outstanding for us so far this season. Should have been given a goal against Exeter that was so far over the line that it would have needed "back of the net technology" to see it ! He will move for a big fee before his 2 year contract is up.

Sorry i just can't see it myself, destined to be a journeyman lower league striker for me.

Charlie MacDonald scored at the Hall for Brentford. Tommy Mooney scored a few against us. One whilst on loan at Watford whilst still our player

Okay so Moussa is not a striker but given his impact from the subs bench today I am adding his name to this list of returning party poopers

As with so many other loanee strikers Cauley was pants playing for us but joins the long list of returning ex- blues strikers who seem to find a new motivation playing against us. We rather gifted him his goals today.
Mitchell Pinnock also took three points from us last week - I am hoping Nile ranger does not get another club soon as he is surely destined to join this list!

Lee Nogan seemed to score against us all the time.

Lee Nogan's the first name that sprang to my mind too. I remembered him being pretty poor when we had him on loan which made it worse. More recently Roy O'Donovan very similar and I think he scored a hat trick against us too. :Scared:
EDIT: Just noticed you've already mentioned him Ricey!

I think I'll have to have a bet on Ladapo for first goal when Plymouth come to Roots Hall. You just know it's going to happen!

Cauley woodrow, Ben Reeves, Freddie Ladapo and Mitchell Pinnock have all added to our woes in recent weeks and if we don’t buck up our ideas could contribute to sending us down. I am certainly not looking forward to seeing wordsworth back in a few weeks as he may feel he has a point to prove.

Back