• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Constantine

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 11 2004,14:52)]P.S. You spelling and grammar is terrible.
Ewe wot m8!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 11 2004,16:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 11 2004,14:52)]P.S. You spelling and grammar is terrible.
Duuuhhh, its' "grammer" isnt it.

tounge.gif
Okay, I cocked up by missing the 'r' in 'your'... but it is 'grammar'.

(Note: Grammatical, grammarian, grammatically, grammar school)

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 11 2004,16:04)]
[b said:
Ewe wot m8!
biggrin.gif
U heared me or r u fik? And dat MtS can bog of an'all coz his a fann of Boere.

biggrin.gif

Actually, I may have gone too far with that last comment.

cool.gif

Come on people you dont believe him do you? He is hardly going to say he wants to move to another club now then is he?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 11 2004,16:47)]Come on people you dont believe him do you? He is hardly going to say he wants to move to another club now then is he?
But why say anything at all, if that is the case?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 11 2004,17:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 11 2004,16:47)]Come on people you dont believe him do you? He is hardly going to say he wants to move to another club now then is he?
But why say anything at all, if that is the case?
I'd doubt his integrity more if he said something along the lines of "I'm interested in staying, but to be honest, I've had a couple of other offers and interest from other clubs, so it depends what Southend put on the table."

Ala, Flavs.

But no... he was honest enough to say that no other clubs have made any offers.

Of course it's not a done deal, but at least it 'sounds' like he was up front about it.

Bloody good news, and the cynics can pi$$ off, if he says he wants to stay and has entered contract negotiations it's good. He can't leave now after saying that, and still be respected by us.

Our main worry is close to being over, now let's sign up Wozza!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 11 2004,15:15)]
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif
Really?

wink.gif
tounge.gif

If you look carefully, you'll find three deliberate mistakes in my post...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 11 2004,17:00)][

cool.gif
It's

grammar

isn't

Oh, and the lack of a question mark. That makes 4.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ May 11 2004,17:03)]Oh, and the lack of a question mark. That makes 4.
Rispeck!

cool.gif

MtS in "made to look a bit foolish" shocker...

wow.gif

Nice to know our youffs are learning a bit of grammar, innit.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ May 11 2004,17:08)]I've got two AS level English exams next week, so at least it shows I'm revising.  
tounge.gif
Hmm... not sure "Shrimperzone" qualifies as one of your set-texts, though. Back to your Milton, young man!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ May 11 2004,17:08)]I've got two AS level English exams next week, so at least it shows I'm revising.  
tounge.gif
Unlucky Steve.

Only have; 3 General Studies AS level exams, 2 Sports exams, 3 Geography exams and 2 History exams coming up and haven't started revising for any yet.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 11 2004,18:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 11 2004,15:15)]
[b said:
[b said:

tounge.gif
Really?

wink.gif
tounge.gif

cool.gif
Sorry, yes, I saw the 'deliberate' mistakes (its' / isnt)... but at first glance I missed them. I've been reading too many posts by PoD, where such poor use of the English language has become the sadly accepted norm.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 11 2004,17:28)]I just hope your not all disappointed when he is not here next season.
tounge.gif
I wont be disappointed if you're not here next season...

rock.gif

Back