• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Consortium and Ron exchange contracts... so when will they be signed??

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
From the moment it was announced in that away end today it felt like the roof come off no atmosphere like that in long time.

It felt emotional being there and chatting to both Justin and John it was so positive to see and hear there passion in person from them both and to see there reaction with us throughout the game was a great site such a great day and the best Xmas present for each and everyone one of us 😍🦐

And at last the embargo will be lifted next week Then kevin can really start to build a squad to lift us well clear of the drop zone .

Ha ha…those days are long gone. Just adrenaline.

Edit - If Voice Of Reason is reading this and might be seeing my Mum at some point over Christmas I mean “I have no idea what you’re talking about” 😉
As if I would grass you Andy. I mean it's my fault you have had a life long obsession with sufc. 😂😂

Hello all Mike oxlong here my cars clutch has broken down next to the seven valley railway causing quite the traffic congestion. Would anyone be available to give me, my wife and 2 children ( sarah oxlong and Felix oxlong) a lift. we are at a pub called the fiddlers in kiddy. Please reply if you could help a fellow shrimper out. signing off, Mike
Excuse my grammar but what does this have to do with the topic of the forum
If your not on a windup I'd suggest that pot and kettle springs to mind.

Really pleased that the contracts have been exchanged. Not to dampen anyone's mood but is it like a house sale where it could still fall through unless it's completed.

Last edited:
Back