• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Club Shop range overhaul has begun

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Has anyone who's been to the shop recently noticed if they've got much in the way of shirts, or training tops etc, for smaller kids, i.e. toddler / 3 / 4 year old type sizes?

No money from me until the arraignment is clear and fans are updated. For a measly few % I’m not going to bother like many more. The £20 scarf is nice but if only a few pounds go to the club there is no chance spending that sort of money on it…
The franchise that run the shop....pay...and I'm making this figure up 50k to the club every season. Don't know figure but sure it was in club accounts.
Has anyone who's been to the shop recently noticed if they've got much in the way of shirts, or training tops etc, for smaller kids, i.e. toddler / 3 / 4 year old type sizes?
Saw quite a few bits when there on Tuesday

Popped in earlier in the week and there was quite a nice pint glass with the badge on (£10). Also a plastic gym type bottle with a flip top (not sure on price, but looked quite smart). 3 (i think) different scarves, and a new woolly hat too. I got a nice red training top (£25), then went into the High Street after and bumped into Collin wearing the exact same top!

No money from me until the arraignment is clear and fans are updated. For a measly few % I’m not going to bother like many more. The £20 scarf is nice but if only a few pounds go to the club there is no chance spending that sort of money on it…
The other way to look at it would be that the greater the sales now, the stronger the club’s negotiating position will be in the future whether that’s with Macron or any other merchandiser.

Ok, the Club definitely DO make some money out of sales via the shop so you are safe to go and spend!

We had a lot of general chat this evening, and a lot about changes to our matchday involvement following April losing her job.

The Frank Walton clock was found to be an easy fix as a wire had been chewed through so the fix had a great purpose in its timing.

Last edited:
Hope there will be a decent stock of shirts this season. It’s been shocking for sometime. Can anyone confirm?

Back