• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future Club Shop range overhaul has begun

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Sure this has been covered elsewhere but what is the deal regarding the club shop now. Who gets what? Thank you.
I've not seem anything official about it; however I have been to many club shops run solely by Macron on my travels and they've always had just the basic stuff we've seen in our shop over the past couple of years. It may be that we have introduced our own range to sell alongside the Macron-supplied merch.

What's the deal with the club shop and merch now? I thought Ron had sold the rights and was all outsourced. Do the club get much of a cut from it now?

Club shop pay a flat fee for the season as far as I'm aware. They buy the rights as it were, sure this was covered in the meet the consortium night.

So have COSU changed the club shop arrangement to get a share of the merchandise sales , if the club get nothing from the sales I'm unlikely to purchase anything tbh, I want to put money into the club as I'm sure a lot more will want to do , show their appreciation etc
I asked that earlier in this thread, not sure if anyone knows?

No money from me until the arraignment is clear and fans are updated. For a measly few % I’m not going to bother like many more. The £20 scarf is nice but if only a few pounds go to the club there is no chance spending that sort of money on it…

ShrimperZone Sponsors

FFM MSPFX Foreign Exchange Services
Estuary MFF2
Zone Advertisers Zone Advertisers

ShrimperZone - SUFC Player Sponsorship

Southend United Away Travel

All At Sea Fanzine

Back