• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Powell MBE

focusing on being the head of Spurs academy. I still think he's the one that got away and we should never of sacked him, but there we go

did we ?

the story I was told was that we had a big game coming up and he gave the players Monday off. RM goes to training ground and starts shouting. Sir Chris tells him if you feel like that I am off. RM goes running off to press "I sacked him"

Brighton, Brentford...
I mean Tottenham are fourth. Not really a bad season tbh. If they finish fourth then it would be a decent season, yes no trophy but fourth is the minimum requirement, get that then the season wouldn’t be a failure.

Good that he is back in football, Owls is a strange choice as they are, imo, relegation certs.

Once the Rat has left hopefully legends like SCP, and John White etc will feel able to come back to The Hall

Back