• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cheltenham Festival

I liked what the Metro pointed out this morning...

Denman 13/8 to win without Kauto Star...

Incidentally, if you think Kauto is going to hose up, Ladbrokes give you 6/5 he wins by five lengths or more.

Well, they do at the moment; a few people here in HQ are desperate to pull the offer!

Backed Kauto and if (probably when) I do a L15 I'll post it up here.

Carruthers is a front runner, may hold on for a place. Too busy to watch all races today, but ive had a bit of each way money on Tricky trickster. Needs further, but he could sneak a place. Also backed barizan at 33s in the first

Just deposited 10quid on totesport with £20 cashback through quidco (so straight away, £10 profit)...and put the 10er on Denman at 5-1, then got a £10 free bet put on "any given day" at 11-1. No idea about horse racing so pretty random picks based on half decent odds. Seems Denman has a chance. Dunno about the other, runs at 14:05.

Also backed barizan at 33s in the first

Wel done there Cyril; 16s now. Looking at the form, I couldn't work out why he was such a big price

Anyway, my e/w Luck 15 today is as follows:

Barizan
Tawaag
Restless Harry
Tricky Trickster

My Lucky31 E/W.

1.30 Advisor
2.05 Tito Bustillo
2.40 Quel Esprit
3.20 Denman
4.00 Trust Fund

Avoid at your peril.

Kev

Solditino is the first in a treble I have at odds of 230/1. won't happen though.

Last edited:
I also went for Advisor in the first, naturally it failed to place. :whistling:

Back