• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

At least Sturrock may now change the team around a little without facing criticism for upsetting a settled side. Looking forward to hearing some analysis from those who went on the match report thread in due course.

It had to happen soon , but we don't become a bad team overnight.
Just hope all the loanees can be signed for the season , as we have a really settled side , playing good football.
This division is very close though , so we need to get back winning asap.
I think we're only 4 points ahead of 10th ?
Not quite sure what my point is or was now ( if any ) - just don't panic , we will be ok.

Bad bad bad day at the office, radio commentary making it sound like the confidence and the spark have just disappeared. Poor and disappointing on so many levels. They are so much better than what's been on show today. Let's just hope this isn't the start of a horrible downturn in fortunes.

****ing Burton, I hate them. Seriously hate them. **** off back to non-league.

Blimey chin up. First loss in months, no need to panic just yet!

That's it. I'm never going to watch them again. Ron Out ! Sturrock Out ! The keeper is rubbish. Barker is getting old. Why did we let Kane and Hall go ? Get Mohsni back. Why didn't we keep Hooper and Kightly ? Get Gilbert back. Get Ricketts back. We need Blair up front. Make subs earlier. Put some heating in the changing rooms. Repair the roof. Get Tilson. Sack the groundsman. The scoreboard's too small. Sack the Ticket Office staff. Sort out the onions.

I'll never go back Roots Hall until this is sorted !

....then again. 1 defeat in 15 games ? "Keep Calm and support the shrimpers".

Blimey chin up. First loss in months, no need to panic just yet!

Haha what can I say? I've gotten used to not losing and I err on the pessimistic side so after a first loss in months I fear the worst - in this case a loss of confidence. And it's all the more frustrating because, I know we don't have a divine right to win every game, but Burton are decidedly average and it's a game I felt we should have won. Now we have a game coming up against a side who I don't feel we should necessarily beat and it worries me that we could have two losses on the bounce. We'll see I guess.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back