• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paynter scores a pen for Donny against Preston....so what are we playing, 3 up top, with Tomlin, Freddy and Cressy or a packed midfield with Tomlin and Freddy just behind Cresswell?

Come on you Blues! Do it, and do it NOW!!!

IF we do beat Gillingham, that just claws back 3 points that we SHOULD have been winning today. And it just makes you wonder what would have been with the 3 dropped points. I know it's only one loss but it is so incredibly frustrating, there was no reason to play so poorly today after the past 14 games and the knock-on effect worries me.

Just shows that Lady Luck does play a part in every match. One bit of luck in front of goal earlier on might have changed the game completely. Let's just put today behind us and move on for Tuesday.

Bad bad bad day at the office, radio commentary making it sound like the confidence and the spark have just disappeared. Poor and disappointing on so many levels. They are so much better than what's been on show today. Let's just hope this isn't the start of a horrible downturn in fortunes.

****ing Burton, I hate them. Seriously hate them. **** off back to non-league.

The run had to end some time. And we'll lose several more times this season no doubt.

Onwards and upwards.

Back