• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT20 Leagues

My II's beat yet another BOT by 10 wickets. 9 wins out of 9 now.

Mrs BB also had a 10 wicket win, as she looks for promotion to Level IV.

I won. Going into today's game there were three of us who had only lost once. The other two played each other today, but they were my two remaining fixtures anyway, so it is still in my hands.

Won my 10th game by 8 wickets, have to win my last game to get promotion. 2nd place can overtake me on NRR should i lose.

That game is away to 3rd place on an uneven track.

Pretty much tied up promotion last night with a 10 wicket win. I would have to lose my last game, and have a 59 NRR swing to miss out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs BB has just won by 10 wickets to confirm her league title and promotion to Level IV.

As second place has a superior run rate we still have to try and even with Schofield and Hayter in the team we couldn't bowl them out Fortunately that wicket signals Richie's arrival at the crease, a very late selection after returning to sublime fitness and it look slike I'll need him as these are the only two real batsmen playing!

3.1 W Green to Martin
Edged... and out! Copeland could quite happily catch those all day. A most straightforward dismissal.

End of Over 3: 28-0, runrate=9.33, reqrunrate=6.29 (134-8)
Cattermole 2-0-19-0
Martin* 9 (7 balls)
Sandile 19 (11 balls)

:unsure:

End of Over 7: 73-2, runrate=10.43, reqrunrate=4.77 (134-8)
Lomas 2-0-25-1
Sandile* 40 (23 balls)
Bond 3 (1 balls)

Last Wicket: Cunningham b. Lomas 21 (FOW: 69/2)

Richie taken out by a 6k plodder!

End of Over 20: 224-1, runrate=11.20
Moses 4-0-56-0
Davenport* 55 (35 balls)
Tsietsi 137 (64 balls)

Last Wicket: Healy c. Moses b. Fish 28 (FOW: 70/1)

What a knock by Tsietsi on his debut! Napier-esque performance.

They were 22 all out in reply.

Over complacency in my first game may have cost me Div V status. I am 7th but both teams below me should win and NRR is against me. I have to win overnight away at 4th. I can afford full STrength GFI resting as many as I want too on Friday. I can only hope opps underestimate me and rest a couple.

End of Over 20: Beyond Heresy 168-5, runrate=8.40
Lenka 4-0-32-1
Cunningham* 5 (2 balls)
Shashidhar 8 (13 balls)
Last Wicket: Last c. Quinn b. Lenka 1 (FOW: 163/5)

On an uneven pitch in the sun that doesn't seem to be a bad total but will it be enough? Shall see tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
Over complacency in my first game may have cost me Div V status. I am 7th but both teams below me should win and NRR is against me. I have to win overnight away at 4th. I can afford full STrength GFI resting as many as I want too on Friday. I can only hope opps underestimate me and rest a couple.

Bugger ! Lost by 31 runs. Only a massive miracle of 12th beating 8th will save me on NRR. Div 6 where I suspect there are some happy campers beckons. My OD team will probably promote to IV next season :p

2 more runs and that would have been a rather impressive NRR boost!

End of Over 2: 31-0, runrate=15.50, reqrunrate=0.11 (32-10)
Campbell 1-0-14-0
Cunningham* 9 (4 balls)
Sandile 22 (8 balls)

First promotion of the season secured.

37 needed for a clean sweep and promotion. Class figures from Moses. :clap:

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Gandhinagar CC

We can tell you that Gandhinagar CC won the toss and elected to bat. The pitch is looking a little uneven. Should be tough for the batsmen on this sunny day.

Lets join our team for ball-by-ball commentary.

The players are off the field for the break between innings.

End of Over 14: 36-10, runrate=2.57
Subhani 4-2-3-6
Jagdale* 12 (23 balls)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs BB's II's getting a run out today as she's already clinched promotion.

The Mighty Oaks v DIBS DIPPERS

We can tell you that DIBS DIPPERS won the toss and elected to field. The pitch is looking like a road. As flat as a pancake. No help for the bowlers on this sunny day.

End of Over 15: 92-2, runrate=6.13
Howson 4-0-26-0
Tuck* 13 (24 balls)
Findley 52 (39 balls)

Last Wicket: Theobald c & b. Leigh 0 (FOW: 53/2)

Promotion secured.

BATTY SHRIMPERS v Gandhinagar CC

And that's the end of the match. BATTY SHRIMPERS won by 10 wickets.
Gandhinagar CC 36-10
BATTY SHRIMPERS 37-0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs BB's II's chasing 133 to win.

Bugger ! Lost by 31 runs. Only a massive miracle of 12th beating 8th will save me on NRR. Div 6 where I suspect there are some happy campers beckons. My OD team will probably promote to IV next season :p

Unbelievable Jeff !

12th has just beaten 8th so I survive on NRR. Lesson learned for next season. Phew.

Back