• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Half time then. Go on Phil, do your half time magic chat and turn this round.

Loza on for either Deegan and Timlin please. We might as well have a go, there's no point continuing with such a defensive line up now we've conceded.

He has done a good job.... We're not going down. We'd all have taken above mid table at the beginning of the season. Sadly we don't have the players who will push us on into the playoffs.

Agree with everything that you have said, but also agree with the previous comment re PB not knowing best eleven or formation. I would happily accept our current position as it far exceeds what I hoped for this season.

And the award for the least mentioned player in the first half goes to Stephen McLaughlin.

Client of mine is a season ticket holder at Bradford City, hence the photograph earlier.

He reckons we look OK, but are too patient going forward.

I think I've been paying attention to the commentary, but I can hardly remember hearing either Deegan or Timlin's name mentioned.

Their defenders are giants, and we seem to playing the "Hoof it up the field and pray" policy, which just isnt working, as we are clearly losing the ariel battle, so bringing little jack on isnt going to improve anything. Maybe bring jack on for around the last 20 odd minutes. Otherr than that, I really cant see any half time changes that would improve the situation.

On the plus side, i think we are marginally better than Saturday, but that doesnt really help, come 90 minutes and we lose.

Loza on for either Deegan and Timlin please. We might as well have a go, there's no point continuing with such a defensive line up now we've conceded.
Loza on for Deegan AND Timlin please, will give a bit of space for us to move the ball forward rather than sideways and backwards:sad:

Maybe bringing Jack on and playing into feet with Hunt & Payne upfront might work better against giant defenders anyway.

Definitely need a bit more further upfield.

McLaughlin, Worsdworth, Payne and Hunt all prefer it to feet, so lets try that shall we!

Back