• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bear in mind our last match was just a couple of days ago and the loanees don't necessarily have the match fitness to play twice a week at this early a stage.
my heart bleeds, two games in four days, it's hardly digging up coal is it.....how old are they? These are young fit men plying their trade as athletes...

If Hendrie's loan is unlikely to get the extension we want and it expires tomorrow then you can hardly complain that we're giving Coker a run out to get his fitness back. Has everyone forgotten that he's probably the best outfield player we've got?
hendrie maybe, not Coker:smile:

Yet again a Phil brown team selection after a defeat boggles the mind.
and after the game we will hear, I picked the wrong team, to many changes with players that didn't have match fitness behind them��We will go and win now:thumbsup:

I just knew Brown would revert to the dross of attempting at the most to get a point from a no score draw.
No pace anywhere and Coker coming back having to do his best on an awful typical February pitch up north.
Will be amazed if we get anything from this game. Where on earth are the goals going to come from?
Bradford will have more than enough to blow us away tonight. Shocking team selection and set up!

Christ this is a grim thread so far.

I'm not saying we're going to win but Bradford are below us in the league (at least 2130ish) for a reason. They have their problems, injuries blah too. It's February, season takes its toll on all teams so we'll be alright.

Keep the faith

Why the **** do I want to know that Carlisle are down to 10 men against Accrington??? Sometimes commentators are total nobs.

Back