• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best breakfast cereal

i'm starting to doubt my choice now all these are coming up! but never been a fan of chocolate cereals.

Can I have good old stick to your ribs porridge? If you're being good you have it with skimmed milk, a handful of seeds and a dollop of honey or if not, cream and golden syrup!

If not, then Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

I almost went with Crunchy Nut, before I remembered my TRUE favourite. Nougat Pillows!

Mixture of nougat and chocolate in little cereal pillows. It's a German cereal and can be bought in Lidl. Absolute heaven.

I almost went with Crunchy Nut, before I remembered my TRUE favourite. Nougat Pillows!

Mixture of nougat and chocolate in little cereal pillows. It's a German cereal and can be bought in Lidl. Absolute heaven.

next time i go to lidl's i'm buying some! u want nougat pillows or crunchy nut, both still available?!

next time i go to lidl's i'm buying some! u want nougat pillows or crunchy nut, both still available?!

I'm going for Nougat Pillows!

Definitely give them a go. Lidl's, cereal section, brown box. Let me know what you think, I'd be interested to know if I'm the only one who creams when I eat them.

Fantastic - have a bowl of these every day before work. Nice to see I'm not the only one.

Back