• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Barnet (a) tickets available (Sat 24th Aug)

I think it’s a great effort considering some supporters will have paid for a season card at the end of last month and a bit short of the readies this month. We’ve also got a local Derby on Monday and some long haul away games coming up. All in all we have the best away following in this league and I cannot wait for Saturday.

I had to laugh when Barnet played Tuesday the gate was 1710 with 183 from forest Green rovers . No wonder there stewards can’t handle a large crowd ( lol )

I had to laugh when Barnet played Tuesday the gate was 1710 with 183 from forest Green rovers . No wonder there stewards can’t handle a large crowd ( lol )
Mental to think that those two are the bookies favourites to go up.

Fair play to the Barnet manager, watched his interview from after the game, he said how we are the biggest/one of, teams in the league and how his fans need to turn up in numbers too.

Mental to think that those two are the bookies favourites to go up.

Fair play to the Barnet manager, watched his interview from after the game, he said how we are the biggest/one of, teams in the league and how his fans need to turn up in numbers too.
Spurs at home 3pm tomorrow. Will probably put off the swarm of extra bees from attending.

Back