• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And now for a bit of truth!

The most predictable thing about last night's result was that Wiggy would reappear. And you know you haven't been on here "non stop", during our unbeaten run it was great becasue we did not have to read your tripe. Oh, another thing I am STILL waiting for your replacement for Tilson, or is that yet more of your selected memory.

Oh well, we cannot lose for three months now so at least she will not darken SZ for a while.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The most predictable thing about last night's result was that Wiggy would reappear. And you know you haven't been on here "non stop", during our unbeaten run it was great becasue we did not have to read your tripe. Oh, another thing I am STILL waiting for your replacement for Tilson, or is that yet more of your selected memory.

Oh well, we cannot lose for three months now so at least she will not darken SZ for a while.

Cue the return of TTK.

The manner in which our supporters at Doncaster accepted defeat was stunning and simply uplifting beyond belief.

This must be what real support is all about - rising above the adversity.

Every single man and woman and child reprsented the club famously well.

A massive credit to the club and a role model for the whole of football in general.

On the field we need to learn from this defeat, how to handle the pressures and come back determined to make it fortress RH next season.

FWIW, this information has just been put up on 606

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A36101756

scroll down to the bottom post.:stunned:

I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt, as always but that is a f***ing disgrace if true and I think it goes without saying how much of a letdown that would be to the fans. You can't go out on the lash before the biggest and most important game of the season and I very much hope that this was not the case. :thumbdown:

Hopefuly just a wind up but not the greatest of preperations if true , but looking back now i'm sure they wish they stayed off the booze and another leason learnt !!

I'm going to take this with a pinch of salt, as always but that is a f***ing disgrace if true and I think it goes without saying how much of a letdown that would be to the fans. You can't go out on the lash before the biggest and most important game of the season and I very much hope that this was not the case. :thumbdown:

Staying in hotels before games does them no favours.Hull anyone??

I saw a lot of the players the Wednesday before the PV game, and not one of them touched a drop in the evening, so I hardly think they would have been out on the lash the night before the Donny game.

why do people bite at wiggy's posts. Clearly trying to be the Mike Parry of the board and look for a reaction.

We all know that most of our team didn't turn up on Friday, why? I don't think it's a question that will ever be answered.

From my vantage point in the pub, it looked like only Clarke, Moussa and Francis turned up.....

Getting turned over like that does not turn everything we have acheived this year after what was frankly quite an embarassing season last term where we were found out at every turn, into dust and make us a poor side.

You can have an endless debate about Flavs, does his inability to command his area and the Central Defenders cause more harm to the side that a commanding keeper who wouldn't be able to pull off the point blank blocks, and the on-on-one saves that I always associate with him?

The current manager and players are a credit to our club, which to be fair is not the most glamourous, I don't think it's fair to undermine them in this way. If we win 5-1 are we world beaters?

It's not that many years ago we were loosing to Barnet with a team line up of....

Flahavan
Booty
Searle
Whelan
Newman
Black
Maher
Johnson
Williams
Abbey
Lee

All credit to Tilson for getting us to the playoffs, and to the boys for a marvelous run at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Played well? when did he last create something rather than going sideways and backwards?

Miost of the post from Wiggy is pap, but Moussa was hopelessly out of his depth on Friday.

He created nothing and I don't recall much defensively.

Still, nobody really covered themselves in glory on a night when nothing went for us against a very good team.

Doesn't make us a poor team, nor our players rubbbish.

Just a bit short of the next step that's all.

Last time I posted something critical about a certain poster it was deleted by the mods quicker than a very quick thing on a very quick day.
Since then I've put that poster on my ignore list so what I am about to say is purely hypothetical...
A long time ago on a message board there was a little poster who was nowhere to be found when things were going well but whenever things went badly they popped up in patronising, smug, told-you-so kind of a way. This person ruined the message board for many other users but in the name of free speech they were allowed to carry on.
And no-one lived happily ever after.
Thank you for listening.
Good Night and sleep tight.

Jesus, please someone ban it. we got to the play offs against the odds this season, and as soon as well lose (and yes, it was by a painful margin, and we were beaten by the better team) it's on here slagging off all and sundry other than it's precious daryl. tonight is a night for raising a glass to the loyal supporters, and recognising the effort that was made by all to get us to where we got, not for pointless attacks on the team. Players in tears at the end of the game shows how much tonight hurt, but if you take away the dreadful performances at the start of the season (with about 6 different first team players) and look at the second half of the season, we can hold our heads high.

So wiggy, for tonight, with your sad pathetic gloating, just feck off, because you have added nothing to this board on a night where most of us want to support each other on a sad, but proud night due to the fans

This is nothing about rose tinted glasses, we deserved to lose tonight, but if you cannot see the difference between the team that were so ****e on new years day, and the one that ran out towards the end of the season, then I wonder what you have been watching.

Hear hear. This for me is the post that sums it all up.

Agree with the above totally.

It was an unexpected bonus to get into the playoffs this year, after last season I think the best most hoped for was us to get into this position.

The current management and players should be praised for what they have achieved this year, not ridiculed after one match.

I for one am glad we are in this position in such a short time after struggling at the bottom end of League 2.

I for one will be interested to see the reaction to the permanant signing of James Walker. Despite being a young player with a future, I'm sure the 'what a waste of money' crowd will be out in force yet again.

I would certainly have Walker in my team rather than go back to the days of Graeme Jones, Neil Campbell and the like.........

The credit that we can attract players such as Walker must go to the current management and players in my view.

If I was a player and saw the commitment of the sobbing Clarke at the end of the match best forgotten, I would take a look.......

Agree with the above totally.

It was an unexpected bonus to get into the playoffs this year, after last season I think the best most hoped for was us to get into this position.

The current management and players should be praised for what they have achieved this year, not ridiculed after one match.

I for one am glad we are in this position in such a short time after struggling at the bottom end of League 2.

I for one will be interested to see the reaction to the permanant signing of James Walker. Despite being a young player with a future, I'm sure the 'what a waste of money' crowd will be out in force yet again.

I would certainly have Walker in my team rather than go back to the days of Graeme Jones, Neil Campbell and the like.........

The credit that we can attract players such as Walker must go to the current management and players in my view.

If I was a player and saw the commitment of the sobbing Clarke at the end of the match best forgotten, I would take a look.......

There's been some really good posts on this thread, and this is another of them. Well said.

Back