• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread AFC Fylde vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they are worried about the players, more that one of our clearances will break the drone & we'll have to pay for it!! 🤣

Not sorting out Ollie Kensdale situation is making things worst for us, especially we are losing and defending badly, making us missing him even more. They either sign new centre back to replace him or put him back in the team.

No subs, so predictable! I was hoping to at least see KAF on for Gubbins, with Bridge back to wing back.

I hope they've had a half time rocket and some home truths told as that first half was dire. I'm hoping for a positive reaction but fearing it'll be 2-0 and game over before changes are made.

Well last few games everyone has praised how good we have looked first half and then not taken the chances, maybe it will be the other way around tonight crap by all accounts first half, so will be world beaters second half and score a load….🤣 🤔

I really wish Maher would see the light and get rid of this slow build up style game. It's not working. We're need to be proactive and move the ball quicker. We take so long to get forward that the opposition has time to camp and block off all the options.
I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out that Maher isn't coaching the players to be static off the ball, and to move it slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back