• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread AFC Fylde vs Southend United

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was pretty painful watching. I'm not sure what the midfield set up is supposed to achieve. Bonne may look poor but hell he's got no service & Bridge looks pretty lost to me. Most worrying is the number of times we just gave it away cheaply & most of the team seem to have lost the ability to trap a bag of cement.

Been bossed by this lot.
Chill out peeps takes three years to build a team.
Nothing to worry about.
Recruitment has been spot on.
Can't rush these things.
We are a few weeks behind the others.
So important to get the right players in.
Plenty of season.
Unlucky with injuries.
Kev is the best manager in the known universe.
Let me know if I've left anything out.
I'll have what he's having 🥴🍺

We are definitely more dangerous with Pepple up front as he's much more mobile than Bonne. Bonne looks miles away from being fully fit and is not pressing the defenders like Pepple does, allowing them all the time and space in the world to come forward and attack. Yes, as a team performance, it can only get better. How Collin hasn't saved that header I don't know. Straight at him.

So are the collin fans gonna stick up for him on that goal? It went right through him! Once again kicking awful and got away with dropping it bit earlier

We as a team just have nothing about us atm. Reinforcements and players back from injury is desperately needed . Something needs to change. We need to stop playing bridge in the centre . Bonne non existent, Husin non existent. Before the goal I thought Crowther was very solid . Moncur only one trying to get things going.

Been bossed by this lot.
Chill out peeps takes three years to build a team.
Nothing to worry about.
Recruitment has been spot on.
Can't rush these things.
We are a few weeks behind the others.
So important to get the right players in.
Plenty of season.
Unlucky with injuries.
Kev is the best manager in the known universe.
Let me know if I've left anything out.
Let John Still cook 🔥

Coached to play a brand of football they are incapable of physically and mentally playing out consistently. Looks great when it comes off, terrible when it isn’t working.

That was pretty painful watching. I'm not sure what the midfield set up is supposed to achieve. Bonne may look poor but hell he's got no service & Bridge looks pretty lost to me. Most worrying is the number of times we just gave it away cheaply & most of the team seem to have lost the ability to trap a bag of cement.
...and Bridge is mucho complicit in that, although not the worst by a way.

I’ve called Maher out before but same as Saturday I think this is on the players. None of them look up to it at all, no one wants to move for another, there seems to be no ability of initiative or the confidence to beat a man. Not defending Kev but these players are really not playing their game.

Dunno who needs to go first, the hapless keeper or the manager that plays one up top and an amateur in goal every week? unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back